News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: EarthBound Zero -> Turkish Translation [Project: Anne]  (Read 2198 times)

TanUKi

• View Profile
EarthBound Zero -> Turkish Translation [Project: Anne]
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:22:43 pm »
While, I have no jobs to do in my spare time for Mother 1+2 translation, I have started a little translation project of my own. A turkish translation of EarthBound Zero. The only thing I have currently hacked so far is the title screen (not final image) and a bit of the world map where it says; 'My Home' which has been changed to 'Evimi'.

I so far have one image:

As I said, this is not final but the name of the game will be 'Anne' (Mother in Turkish) as a direct reference to the japanese title.

Any help is accepted, since I DO NOT know how to speak Turkish. I am using Google (for now, until I get help from my step-sister). This translation is for her, but of course I will release on to the web.

knighTeen87

• No More Room In Hell
    • View Profile
    • My personal site with Rom Hacks&Translations,Neo Geo Soundtracks,PSX Isos,CT 2007 Hack and more...t
Re: EarthBound Zero -> Turkish Translation [Project: Anne]
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 01:15:36 am »
Great! It's seems like I'm not the only one who makes Turkish translations  :woot!:
I can help you out at the time whenever i got spare time from my job :)

TanUKi

• View Profile
Re: EarthBound Zero -> Turkish Translation [Project: Anne]
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 01:24:44 pm »
That's great, thanks! My step-sister seems to understand everything so far. I even made a quick Tetris translation one as well which I will release soon.