News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Fire Emblem 6  (Read 8745 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Fire Emblem 6
« on: December 27, 2005, 10:39:18 pm »
This is an automated message generated by Romhacking.net's RHDNBot.

Update By: Alex

A new patch release for FE6 for the GBA was released in October by Dark Twilkitri Net Translation Division. Since then, the project has been delayed and the group is looking for help. Anybody interested in helping out should contact them.

As always, the patch can be found in our database.

Relevant Link: (http://www.eaichu250.superbusnet.com/fe6trans.php)

Princeleaf

Re: Translations: Fire Emblem 6
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 08:03:23 am »
Well, it's not really help, more that it's laziness.

Suprisingly enough, I did insert two lines of prologue text last night and didn't keel over like I expected to. But hey, I had nothing to do while my DS was charging.

The big man(Twilkitri) is on holiday, so even if I finish now things wouldn't change. We also still have the Epilogue to do, and the opening movie(which is unfortunately fixed-width, edittable from our alltext, but still missing an english font and FIXED WIDTH). I have higher Epilogue hopes.

Maybe a January patch.

I've learned to stop making promises. XD

Ultimate

• RPG and Strategy Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 05:55:52 pm »
As a Fire Emblem fan i'm looking foward to the release of this patch someday ^^ gogogo everyone :)

Gideon Zhi

• IRC Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 08:57:00 pm »
Wish some of you folks would lend a hand with Mystery of the Emblem :(

Eien Ni Hen

• You entitled girlfriend!
    • View Profile
    • Desert Bus Translations
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 09:12:28 pm »
Wish some of you folks would lend a hand with Mystery of the Emblem

Ahem!  If it's a translator you need, I'm more than willing.  FE 3 is one of my favorite games.

Of course, if it's hacking stuff, then I'm pretty much useless.  Yeah...
Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey.

Princeleaf

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 10:59:34 pm »
Wish some of you folks would lend a hand with Mystery of the Emblem :(
  whut du u meen

Ultimate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 06:33:10 am »
I wish I Knew japanese, its a pity there aren't and there will never be games in Portuguese, that way I would become a good translator :D

Gideon Zhi

• IRC Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 09:57:18 am »
Wish some of you folks would lend a hand with Mystery of the Emblem

Ahem!  If it's a translator you need, I'm more than willing.  FE 3 is one of my favorite games.

Well, yeah. I'd be a pretty sorry AGTP frontrunner if I couldn't handle most of the hacking myself ;)
I've got the first fifteen or so chapters of Book 1 done, but the rest of it's collecting dust :(

Princeleaf

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 11:33:25 am »
Well, there's always our man, Firelizard.

But I think he wants a LONG vacation; he finished translating FE5's script to English about two months ago.

But two months is a long time. :x

Eien Ni Hen

• You entitled girlfriend!
    • View Profile
    • Desert Bus Translations
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 09:11:27 pm »
I've got the first fifteen or so chapters of Book 1 done, but the rest of it's collecting dust .

Well, my offer still stands.  If you need any translating-type stuff done, just send it to my wise_mage email address.  I only wish I could help out with the hacking stuff.  I totally want to see FE3 released so I can play it through in English. :)
Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey.

RedComet

• View Profile
    • Twilight Translations
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 12:25:38 am »
I wish I Knew japanese, its a pity there aren't and there will never be games in Portuguese, that way I would become a good translator :D

If you want it in Portuguese and you know Portuguese, all that's stopping you is the hacking knowledge! Check out the Getting Started section, man!  ;D
Twilight Translations - More than just Dragonball Z. :P

Ultimate

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 06:09:00 pm »

If you want it in Portuguese and you know Portuguese, all that's stopping you is the hacking knowledge! Check out the Getting Started section, man!  ;D

Thats not it ^^ I prefer games in english :D I just said that if the games were made by Brazilians I could lend a hand translating for the English. But I'm already "Getting Started" even so ^^ I Want to see some good games in english :D