News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Pokémon Video Translation Request  (Read 2113 times)

Quirino

• View Profile
Pokémon Video Translation Request
« on: April 09, 2011, 04:00:30 pm »
Hey there, I have a little request. Is there someone who has some spare time, knows Japanese and would like to help me out with something?

I'm currently collecting Dutch pokémon videos for a site. We've collected most of them already, but we don't have all banned episodes yet. I offered to translate those videos in Dutch. To do so, I translate English versions of the banned episodes. However, for one episode I can't find a subbed version: Ash and May - Heated Battles in Hoenn, which is a clip show of Satoshi's Gym Battles and Haruka's Contests. Though it's mostly old material, I'd still love to watch and understand it. And I can't do the latter at the moment.

Is there someone who would like to translate the video for me and provide me the subtitles? The video can be found here. If someone knows where I can find a subbed version of this video, it would also be very nice. You can just provide the subtitles via a text file or via PM, I can put them in the video myself.

Also if you don't have much time but still would like to help, it'd be also okay to translate just 1 minute or so :P

Ofcourse you'll get credited.

Thanks very much in advance!
-Quirino
Fire Emblem translation romhacking topic:
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,10647.0.html