Author Topic: .  (Read 8314 times)

creeperton

• View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 06:32:50 pm »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:33:19 am by creeperton »

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
Re: If anyone's interested if Ogre Battle...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 07:37:15 pm »
I think what is most interesting from that site is the zip file of Ogre Battle patches. I've been able to decipher a few but I'm itching to find out what all of them are for. It looks like there is one that allows enemy units to spawn at random cities but I'm not sure.  A lot of the translated stuff I don't understand, like "Smash the Joker" or an item called "Goblet of Friday".

Paul Jensen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:47 pm »
Here you are. I've never played Ogre Battle, so some of the terms probably won't match up with the ones used in the game.
Note: I ran out of time halfway through working on these translations. I'll get the rest finished when I can.

Legend(ary) Ogre Battle Conversion Patch (Updated on 2009/02/11)
for the normal, header-less version (1,572,864 bytes)

Patch Contents/Description(s):

テイマー効果.ips (Timer Effect)
Movement +1 for animals, dragons, and puppets(?) when the unit leader is a Beast Master, Dragon Master, and Enchanter, respectively.

固有キャラカラー維持.ips (Individuality Maintenance)
Individual characters maintain their unique coloration, even when changing classes.

敵レベル相対化.ips (Enemy Level Relativization)
Calculates the average level of the player's forces, and adjusts the levels of enemy and neutral characters accordingly. Upper and lower limits for enemy levels can be set for each stage.

敵出現都市ランダム化.ips (Enemy Appearance Randomization)
敵出現位置を敵本拠地のみから、敵本拠地及び未解放都市に変更。味方ユニットが敵本拠地に近いほど敵本拠地から出現する確率が高くなる。

なげキッス対象変更.ips (Kiss Throw Target Change)
なげキッスの対象を「ランダムに選択」から「なげキッスのかかっていないキャラからランダムに選択」に変更。

バグ修正.ips (Bug Fixes)
アイテム装備により耐性がマイナスになった時、極端に高い値として扱われるバグを修正。
キャラメイク・オピニオンリーダータイプ決定をPS/SS版と同じものに変更。
チャームが有効な対象(固有キャラにはトリスタン、デボネア、フォーゲル以外無効)を、オピニオンリーダー、敵固有キャラのみ無効に変更。
敵の行動が変化する条件のひとつ、「敵味方ユニットリーダーのレベル差」が機能していないのを修正。
ユニットリーダー効果(リーダーとメンバーの相性値&パラメータの差から算出されるパラメータ補正)の補正値がステータス表示画面と戦闘時に使われる値でずれがあるのを修正。
昼間に変身クラス(ヴァンパイア等)を「ラブアンドピース」で引き抜いた時、派遣コストが0になるのを修正。
「ジョーカーのふだ」使用時、意図されていない引き直し判定が行われ入手タロットが偏るのを修正。
ガルビア半島クリア後の「こがねのメダル」入手イベントで、別のアイテム(きんのゴブレット)が手に入るのを修正。
アラムートの城塞のボス戦が「ダメージ量で勝敗決定、カストルのみ倒せばステージクリア」となっているのを、「カストル、ポルックス両方倒すことで勝利&ステージクリア」に修正。
ユニットメンバーが2人以上のときに、なげキッス対象に選ばれないキャラが出るのを修正。
Sign THIS!

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
Re: If anyone\'s interested if Ogre Battle...
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:14:54 am »
Wow, thanks.

I wonder if you could determine from the Timer Effect patch if the 'movement +1' specifically refers to increased map screen movement speed or to +1 extra attack on the battle screen. It appears to be unit speed on the map from your translation.

March 13, 2011, 10:09:52 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I tested the first patch (timer effect), and it adds an extra attack for creatures listed in the translation. Puppets probably means golems.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 10:09:52 pm by FinS »

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 11:53:05 am »
I completed the translation of the list of patches. There are still a lot more documents to translate though.

-------------------------------------------------- -
Ogre Battle remodeling Patches

for No header Edition (1,572,864 Bytes).

Patch Contents

Tamer effect.Ips
when Beast Master, Dragon Master, or enchanter are unit leaders
Each beast,dragon, doll get number of actions +1.

Enemy, when the princess is unit leader, modified to increase the number of enemy actions.
(The original number of enemy action does not increase when princess is an enemy unit leader.)
[2009/02/08]
Unit leaders, sometimes increasing number of actions make class configured freely, and you can re-create that.
Patched after, $02FA7A, 00 to 4D, change when leader death, sometimes number of actions increase does not occur.

[New, ver, Used]
   Target table            $02F9A8~$02FA0C(101Bytes) 01=S-size 10=beast 20=dragon 40=doll
   Race tables,            $02FA0D~$02FA71(101Bytes) 01=S-size 10=beast 20=dragon 40=doll
   Behavior the number increases,      $02FA72~$02FAC9(88Bytes)
   Behavior number display increase,    $02FD00~$02FD36(55Bytes)

BNE2, for ("Class. ini " to add, please.)
   2F9A8, target,,, 101,16,,,01=Ssize\n10=Beast\n20=dragon\n40=Dolls,
   2FA0D, races,,, 101,16,,, 01=Ssize\n10=Beast\n20=dragon\n40=Dolls,

[Old ver used]
   Race, tables,      $02F9A8~$02FA0C(101Bytes) 10=Beast 20=dragon 40=doll
   Behavior, the number increases,      $02FA0D~$02FA96(138Bytes)
   Behavior, number, display, increase,    $02FA97~$02FAE2(76Bytes)

BNE2, for 2F9A8, races,,, 101,16,,, 10=Beast\n20=dragon\n40=Dolls

- Maintain character-specific color. ips
Even change the class-specific characters and keep the characters with its own unique color. The class colors are subtle.

$01855C-D   D0 05   ->   EA EA

- The relative level of the enemy. ips
Calculate to average level of his army at the start of the stage, the average level varies in response to the neutral character of the enemy army level.
The patching is necessary to change the settings for each enemy. For each stage - you can set upper and lower limits of the enemy level.
Specific changes in level of enemy characters, but, no changes from those parameters are set independently.

Enemy level = average level army + individual correction + total correction

"enemy formation", "neutral character" used as the value of individual correction levels. Levels increase or decrease by the value.
(Example) $ 02D9A4, 04, $ 02D9A4, Stage 1 - the boss, "Warren" level. In the original, 4.
            Patch and the relative level of of the enemy army to the average level, + 4 to the value
            level of Warren's.

$02FB6D      00   total  correction. uniform increase or decrease in level of all enemies. The initial value is 00(±0)。

Only the enemy character, or only neutral characters can be varying levels.
   $02FB63-4   EA EA   ->   B0 29   level variations only enemy character.
            ->   90 29   level variation neutral characters only.

lower limit levels table    $02FAE3~$02FB00(30Bytes)
       Upper level table    $02FB01~$02FB1E(30Bytes)
    average level of army    $02FB1F~$02FB5C(62Bytes)
Enemies levels determined   $02FB5D~$02FB92(54Bytes)
    average level army      RAM$7EF1E7

BNE2 use 2FAE3, lower limit levels,,,,,,,,
   2FB01, level cap,,,,,,,,

○relative levels of the enemy, (change the configured value).ips
In addition to the above patch, the patch has been set in advance by the enemy changes.Does not change the level of neutral character.

- enemy emergence, randomized cities.ips
Only from the enemy Headquarters where enemy emergence, enemy Headquarters and unliberated cities and does not emerge from the cities or churches yet to be discovered.
Although the city emergence determined at random, more likely to emerge from enemy closer to stronghold.

The probability of enemy emergence from stronghold
   Distance   0x07FFor less,   7/8   $028227      07
            0x0FFFor less,   4/8   $028228      04
            0x1FFFor less,   1/8   $028229      01
            0x2000or more   0/8   $02822A      00

enemy emergence from cities determined      $02FB93~$02FC5E (204Bytes)
    Check existence of the cities         $02821C~$028226 (overwriting the original process)
    The probability of enemy stronghold   $028227~$02822A (overwrite the original process)

- Kiss Throw retarget. ips
Throw kiss, to target of the "random selection" from "Kiss Throw, from whether character randomly selected " modified.
After patched, $ 02FC98 00 to 07 and change to the exercise Throw Kiss, Kiss target those who Throw, deviate from.

Used space   $02FC60~$02FCB9(90Bytes)

- Bug fixes. ips
The following patch fixes the bugs when applied collectively.

Resistance - rolled over Fixed.ips
   Characters make Fixed.ips
   Charm Fixed.ips
   Best enemy against enemy Lv-judgment revision conditions ally with the highest Lv.ips
   Unit Leader effect Fixed.ips
   Charm Fixed.ips
   Joker Card Fixed.ips
   Event, get items Fixed.ips
   Gemini Battle Fixed.ips
   Kiss Throw Fixed.ips

- Fixed resistance rolled over. ips
Resistance becomes negative when the equipment items is too high, the value is treated as a bug.
Becomes negative if the change to enter the 0,100 resistance exceeds 100.

from add equipment process      $03FD77~$03FDDC(102Bytes)
   When removing equipment process      $034849~$034890(overwriting the original process)

-fixed Character appearance.ips
Character appearance , opinion leaders, determination type PS / SS version of the same changes.

from types determined points,   $05FEB6~$05FF39(132Bytes)

BNE2用   5FEB6, warrior, mage,,02,,16,,,top: left type \n sub: the right type,
   5FEB7, priest, beast user,,,02,,16,,,top: left types \n sub: in right type

- Fixed charm. Ips
Charm is a valid target (the specific character, Tristan, Debonair, non-disabled Vogel), and
Opinion leaders, change to disable only specific enemy characters.

$01B901      4F   ->   02

- The Enemy decisions in tactical situations, Fixed. ips
In Changing enemy behavior, one of the requirements is "the level difference between friend or foe unit leaders" that was not functioning - fixed.
Highest Leader of the enemy unit. or-highest unit leaders sided with the lowest levels. or-compared to the lowest level,
Is determined with the tactical situation the higher level of degradation of allies, changes in enemy behavior.
At uncertainty of what was the original intention of any process, four available pattern.

Enemy leader, the highest level - ally leader, the highest level
   Enemy leader, the highest level - ally leader, the lowest level
   Enemy leader, the lowest level - ally leader, the highest level
   Enemy leader, the lowest level - ally leader, the lowest level

- Unit Leader - effect Fixed. ips
Unit Leader - effect, (the leader and member compatibility, and the correction parameters are calculated from the difference of the parameters -) correction value
Between Status display and combat, have difference in values used, fixed.

- Fix Charm.ips
Day turns into a class, (such as vampires), and "Charm" pull and extraction when I was, the cost dispatching become 0, fixed.

- Fixed Joker Card.ips
"Joker Card", when used, will determine lines We are not intended for redrawing, Tarot available, that is unbalanced - fixed.

$035986      8D   ->   8E

- events, items available, - fix. ips
Garubia peninsula, after clearing, the "Gold medals, " available by the event, another item (Golden, goblet), can get that - fixed.

$0398AE    7A      ->    7B

- Gemini Fight Fixed. ips
Ala - Moot, Fort the boss battles "by amount of damage determines outcome, clear the stage only to defeat Castres, " that has become,
"Castor, Pollux, both down, you win, and clear the stage"and the-m-fixed.

Used space   $02FCC0~$02FCF3(52Bytes)

- Fixed Kiss Throw. ips
When two or more unit members, Kiss Throw, target will not be selected from characters that are kissed - fixed.

$018CB2      3A   ->   EA

---------------------------------------------------

Author:768 ◆8pjNt2l5/Y
Published site: http://space.geocities.jp/fireseal63/

---------------------------------------------------

tcaudilllg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 10:41:04 pm »
Ogre Battle is worth a decent editor. Talk about a game that would get a lot of attention....

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
Re: If anyone\'s interested if Ogre Battle...
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 05:38:06 pm »
Ogre Battle is worth a decent editor. Talk about a game that would get a lot of attention....

I made some modules for Nightmare, here. I didn't use the Nightmare2 java version available on RHDN becuase it had a bug.  It had more features and would load the modules better but it didn't play well with litttle endian.

I guess decent is a relative term but I could make some more modules to cover more data.  A real good editor should probably include graphics editing though.

March 28, 2011, 06:25:23 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Here is the table file provided by the website.  Only the necessary parts were translated like the carriage return, kanji control codes, some other control codes and some symbol names.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:25:23 pm by FinS »

Deathlike2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 08:23:50 pm »
Most of those patches seem to make a lot of sense (the translation is close enough anyways).. although I don't understand the Doll Master/Enchanter patch. Am I wrong in thinking they will give an extra attack for the Golem class of units (because, they are a "clay doll" as it were).

I am also shocked at some of the bugs being fixed... like class compatibility and the enemy tactics code for leaders...

I really like the changes to kiss (if I'm reading it correctly)... because that randomness really hurt the potential that could be had (although it doesn't make it great, but at least quite a bit more useful).
FF4 Research Continues
Working on the next Yet To Be Named FF4 "Hardtype" Hack

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 06:19:30 pm »
Quote from: Deathlike2
Am I wrong in thinking they will give an extra attack for the Golem class of units (because, they are a "clay doll" as it were).
I tested the patch and it does add an extra attack only for Golem type classes when the leader is a Doll Master.

I really like the changes to kiss (if I'm reading it correctly)... because that randomness really hurt the potential that could be had (although it doesn't make it great, but at least quite a bit more useful).
I didn't test this one but my assumption is that it will pass up kissing a character if it has already been kissed.  It's cool to see some of these because although they could be done pretty easily, they haven't even been thought of yet for the English version.  There are probably some more possible fixes you will like when I get it all translated.

creeperton

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 06:38:03 pm »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:33:46 am by creeperton »

Deathlike2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 08:08:04 pm »
I assume Beast Masters give +1 attack to all beasts except Dragons (although, you should check Golems too).... but then what do Dragoners (not Dragon Masters) get?

Also... it would be nice to have an explanation about the unit leader/stat/class compatibility info... this intrigues me.
FF4 Research Continues

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 10:45:54 pm »
I assume Beast Masters give +1 attack to all beasts except Dragons (although, you should check Golems too).... but then what do Dragoners (not Dragon Masters) get?
Yes, Beast Masters get the bonus on everything except Dragons and Golems.   Dragoners don't get any bonus, only the -Master classes do, though you could make an adjustment to change that.

Also... it would be nice to have an explanation about the unit leader/stat/class compatibility info... this intrigues me.
Just looking at the bytes changed by the patch which is 11 bytes from 33FDF to 33FEA, it simply moves a stat correction subroutine jump to the beginning of this section.  I suppose this must avoid an occasional  mishandling of the stats. Everything else is handled the same except there is another subroutine that is run after it instead of before it. Testing it out, it doesn't seem to have a larger impact on stat modification.

Deathlike2

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 12:51:39 am »
Just looking at the bytes changed by the patch which is 11 bytes from 33FDF to 33FEA, it simply moves a stat correction subroutine jump to the beginning of this section.  I suppose this must avoid an occasional  mishandling of the stats. Everything else is handled the same except there is another subroutine that is run after it instead of before it. Testing it out, it doesn't seem to have a larger impact on stat modification.

I was hoping for a better explanation for class compatibility in general in terms of numbers (like, actual math). I would actually like to get that info corrected in my guide if it was inaccurate.
FF4 Research Continues

creeperton

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 04:39:42 pm »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:34:01 am by creeperton »

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 02:56:41 pm »
Quote from: creeperton
Are these patches headered, and do they work with the English version?
The patches are for the unheadered Japanese version and will not work on the English version because, although it uses much of the same code, it is shifted to different locations.  You would need to look at what is changed by the patch and alter for another version.

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 06:35:56 pm »
Here is the translation of the rem map from the BNE2 archive. This is relevant to the Us version too because both versions have pretty much the same ram layout.

Opinion leader name (17Byte)
7E 07A4

Character ID (100 parts)
7E 07BA
Enemy character ID (50 parts)
7E 081E
Neutral character ID (10 parts?)
7E 0850
Classes (100 parts)
7E 085A
Enemy Classes (50 parts)
7E 08BE
Neutral character class (10 parts?)
7E 08F0
Character Properties (100 parts)
   0x01=Dead, 0x02=can recruit pumpkin head, 0x04=vampire, 0x08=WereTiger
   0x00=S size, 0x10=WereWolf, 0x20=undead, 0x40=L size, 0x80=Unit Leader
7E 08FA
Enemy character Properties (50 parts)
7E 095E
Neutral character Properties (10 parts)
7E 0990
HP (2Byte 100 parts)
7E 099A
Enemy HP (2Byte 50 parts)
7E 0A62
Neutral characters HP (2Byte 10 parts)
7E 0AC6
MAXHP (2Byte 100 parts)
7E 0ADA
Enemy MAXHP (2Byte 50 parts)
7E 0BA2
Neutral character MAXHP (2Byte 10 parts)
7E 0C06
ALI (100 parts)
7E 0C1A
Name (2Byte 100 parts) 0x07A4 opinion leaders
7E 0C7E
Enemy Name (2Byte 50 parts)
7E 0D46
Tarot card possession (14Byte)
7E 0DBE

Number of formation XY, X number of attacks, Y placement (125Byte 25, unit parts)
  4 9
  3 8
←2 7
  1 6
  0 5
7E 0DCD
Number of enemy attacks ・placement (50Byte, 10, unit parts)
7E 0E4A
Neutral Character, the number of attacks ・placement (5Byte?)
7E 0E7C

"Character Number" joining with the order number,
Forces assigned Character Number (125Byte, 1 unit, 5Byte 25 unit parts, 0x00 = Opinion leader)
7E 0E81
Number enemy characters (50Byte 64 from start)
7E 0EFE
Number neutral Character (96 from start)
7E 0F30
Reserves Character Number
7E 0F35

? Select number of options
7E 1271

The size of the map
7E 14D3 X-axis
7E 14D5 Y-axis

? When midnight, 1 increment
7E 156F
? Stage maps, and hours set, at midnight, 1 increment
7E 1570
Time, 00=midnight, 0C = noon
7E 1571, hours
7E 1572, minutes
7E 1573, seconds

Elapsed days (2Byte maximum is 999)
7E 1576
Total assets (4Byte)
7E 1578
Chaos Frame
7E 157C
Opi compatibility
7E 157D
Possession of items ・number, (63)
7E 157E
7E 157F

Stage, 0x00 ~ 0x1D, until
7E 15FC
Length of day and night
7E 15FD
Enemy organization, address (2Byte)
7E 15FE
Neutral character, the address (2Byte)
7E 1600
? Number of home
7E 1602
Number of cities (including home)
7E 1603
? Number of Churches
7E 1604

Number of occurrences remaining opponent (10Byte)
7E 1626
Boss battle flags, 0x00 = not yet, 0x01 = settled
7E 1630
Level of thinking enemy
7E 1631
? Enemy, Number of of concurrent dispatch
7E 1632
Only a few leaders to defeat the enemy forces are not Number of annihilation from the reduced
7E 1663
The total number of occurrences of the enemy
7E 1634

Enemy Deaths
7E 1651
Ally deaths (not reduced when brought back to life)
7E 1653

Days clear goal
7E 1655
days within a stage
7E 1657
BGM ON / OFF 0x00 = ON 0x01 = OFF
7E 1659
SE ON / OFF 0x00 = ON 0x01 = OFF
7E 165A
Message rate, 0x00 = slow, 0x01 = normal, 0x02 = quick
7E 165B
Game Speed​​, 0x00 = slow, 0x01 = normal, 0x02 = quick
7E 165C
Animation, ON / OFF, 0x00 = ON, 0x01 = OFF
7E 165D

Clear Flag (each 30), 0x01 = Clear
7E 1723
Chaos Gate, flag (7)
7E 1741
Kuba also of Troy, 0x00 = unused, 0x01 = used
7E 1748, Zenobia slums
7E 1749, City of Malano
7E 174A, Antanjil
7E 174B, fortress Alamoot

Tarot drawn forces, Card the Joker, When used 0xFF
7E 1763
Tarot pull again, odds
7E 1765

Last drawn Tarot
7E 1783

Unit current location coordinates X (2Byte), 0xFFFF = Not sent
7E 18AF
Enemy unit Current location coordinates X (2Byte)
7E 18C3

Unit Current location coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 18D9
Enemy unit Current location coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 18ED

Unit destination coordinates X (2Byte) 0x7FFF = not moving
7E 1905
Enemy unit destination coordinates X (2Byte)
7E 1919
Unit destination coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 192D
Enemy unit destination coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 1941

Movement type (1Byte skip), 0x00 = high sky, 0x01 = low sky, 0x02 = plains, 0x03 = forest, 0x04 = mountains, 0x05 = snow field, 0x06 = wetlands, 0x07 = shallows, 0x08 = deep water , 0x09 = slow
7E 19A5
Move the remaining distance (1Byte skip)
7E 19A6

Behavioral change determination (1Byte skip) 0-8, 9 types
7E 1A1D
unit behavior, (1Byte skip) 0-6, 7 types
7E 1A1E

Enemy behavior pattern (1Byte skipped)
7E 1A45
Enemy organization number (1Byte skip)
7E 1A46

Number of forces killed during stage(1Byte skip)
7E 1A6D

City location coordinates X (2Byte)
7E 1A95
Church location coordinates X (2Byte)
7E 1ABD
Hidden sites, - the church - buried treasure, Chaos Gate - location coordinates X (2Byte)
7E 1AE5
City location coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 1B0D
Church location coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 1B35
Hidden sites, - the church - buried treasure, Chaos Gate - location coordinates Y (2Byte)
7E 1B5D

City (2Btye 20) source address of a string
7E 1B85
city population (2Byte 20)
7E 1BAD
aid (2Byte 20)
7E 1BD5

Moral City (each 20 1Byte skip)
7E 1BFD
At City favors (20 1Byte flying pieces)
7E 1BFE
Type of store (20 1Byte flying pieces)
7E 1C25
Type of city (20 1Byte flying pieces)
7E 1C26

City freed flag (2Byte), 0x00 = freed, 0x01 = unreleased
7E 1C4D

Discovery flag, 0x00 = undiscovered, 0x01 = has been found
Hidden City Church, variety of treasure
Shalom border of
Church 1C76 (00 -> 01), found in 1C77 (01 -> 00) freed
Eregli, 1C78
Treasure, 1C7A
Farsala, 1C7C

Undiscovered City - Church - relationships treasure, 0x1F = number of City churches, 0x20 = Snow Field or desert, 0x40 = church, 0xC0 = treasure or Chaos Gate
7E 1C9D
City landscape position, 0x00 = plains, 0x01 = Snow Field or Desert
7E 1C9E

Battle - decisions
7E 1CC5, for ally
7E 1CC6, for enemy
movement route - coordinates X (20Byte)
7E 1CC7
movement route - coordinates Y (20Byte), Y axis is + 60?
7E 1CDB

Status display (each 2Byte)
7E 1F00, Lv
7E 1F02, HP
7E 1F04, MAXHP
7E 1F06, STR resistance, physical
7E 1F08, CHAresistance, lightning
7E 1F0A, AGIresistance, flame
7E 1F0C, ALIresistance, dark
7E 1F0E, INTresistance, cold
7E 1F10, LUK resistance, sacred
7E 1F12, Cost
7E 1F14, front row number of actions
7E 1F16, back row, number of actions
7E 1F18, EXP to next level

Earnings forecast
7E 1F00, aid (4Byte)
7E 1F04, dispatch cost (4Byte)
7E 1F08, carried forward assets (4Byte)
7E 1F0C, total assets (4Byte)

All stages, records
7E 8600, liberated City Flags, 2 * 20cities * 30Stages
7E 8601, discovered Flags
7E 8AB0, liberated churches, Flags, 20churches * 30Stages

Event Flag
7E 8D08

Level (100 parts)
7E F148
Enemy level (50 parts)
7E F1AC
Neutral Character - Level
7E F1DE
EXP to go until the next level (100 parts)
7E F1E8
STR (100 parts)
7E F24C
Enemy STR (50 parts)
7E F2B0
Neutral character, STR
7E F2E2
AGI (100 parts)
7E F2EC
Enemy AGI (50 parts)
7E F350
Neutral character, AGI
7E F382
INT (100 parts)
7E F38C
Enemy INT (50 parts)
7E F3F0
Neutral character, INT
7E F422
CHA (100 parts)
7E F42C

LUK (100 parts)
7E F490
Cost (2Byte 100 parts)
7E F4F4
Equipped items (100 parts  00=no Equipment)
7E F5BC
Gender, opinion leaders, 0x00 = male, 0x01 = female
7E F620
Resistance, physical (100 parts)
7E F621
Resistance, flame (100 parts)
7E F685
Resistance, cold (100 parts)
7E F6E9
Resistance, lightning (100 parts)
7E F74D
Resistance, dark (100 parts)
7E F7B1
Resistance, holy (100 parts)
7E F815

Character type decision points
7E F879, warrior
7E F87A, magician
7E F87B, priest
7E F87C, use beasts

During combat parameter STR (2Byte 10 parts)
7E F879
During combat parameter AGI (2Byte 10 parts)
7E F88D
During combat parameter INT (2Byte 10 parts)
7E F8A1
During combat parameter ALI (1Byte 10 parts)
7E F8B5

Parameter in combat, AGI2, (2Byte 10 parts)
Star +50, sleep 0,  when returning from sleep and paralysis, combat AGI from copy
7E F8C9

Battle Command (25 unit parts)
7E F901
Enemy Battle Command (10 unit parts)
7E F91A

Battlefield Terrain
7E F925
Time correction (in battle, ALI is subtracted from midnight, 0, noon, 100 (0 - 25 - 50 - 75 - 100))
7E F926

? attack selection, a battle command of 3, when you want to recover the logical choice of 4
7E F92E

Field effect, (Fool = 0x01, then persuasion = 0x02,? 0x04, Fortune = 0x08, world = 0x10, Hangedman = 0x20, Strength = 0x40,? 0x80, - $ 018F96)
7E F931

? Identify friend and foe,? Attack, Enemies or ally, and? 0x00 =, ally, 0x01 = Enemies, 0xFF, (Z = 0, then at death, EXP 0, skip)
7E F934

Attack character number, ($ 7E0E81 (units, character number assigned) index ally = 0x00 ~ 0x7C (124), Enemies = 0x7D (125) ~ 0xAE (174), neutral = 0xAF (175))
7E F936

Attack  Character Class
7E F938
Attack characters numbers in combat (or combat what number of participants 0x00 ~ 0x09, up to)
7E F939
Action type, effect
7E F93A
Attack attributes, 0x00 = flame, 0x01 = cold, 0x02 = lightning, 0x03 = Dark, 0x04 = physical, 0x05 = sacred
7E F93B
Attack
7E F93C
Ally unit number (0x00 ~ 0x18 (24) up to)
7E F93D
Number of enemy units (Enemies = 0x19 (25) ~ 0x22 (34), neutral = 0x23 (35))
7E F93E

? (at the time of death character +1)
7E F93F friend
7E F940 Enemies
The total number of actions remaining friend and foe
7E F941
Enemies, cumulative damages (2Byte)
7E F942
Ally cumulative damages (2Byte)
7E F944

? (see damages?)
7E F947

Attack (2Byte)
7E F949
Unit Leader Number (Opi = 0x00, Boss = 0x64, neutral character = 0x96)
7E F94B friend
7E F94C Enemies

Order of action (10 parts, +1 Byte, the last FF)
7E F977

Status (10 parts, 0x00 = ally, 0x01 = Enemies - neutral, 0x04 = Kiss Throw, 0x08 = charmed, 0x10 = sleep and paralysis, 0x20 = Petrify, 0x40 = action, termination, 0x80 = fled and died)
7E F982

Character specific (10 parts, ally = 0x00 ~ 0x7C (124), Enemies = 0x7D (125) ~ 0xAE (174), neutral = 0xAF (175))
$ 7E0E81 (number of forces assignment character) is used to index
7E F98C

The remaining number of actions (10 parts)
7E F996

Determine the order of action (2Byte 10 parts)
7E F9E4
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:04:54 am by FinS »

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 10:16:22 am »
Here is a translation of the comments from the DisSnes disassembly.  The rom data would be applicable to the unheadered Japanese version while the ram data applies to both US and Japanese versions.  Link provided because it would exceed maximum length.