News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Bomberman Jetters (GBA) Translation  (Read 11905 times)

Normmatt

• View Profile
Bomberman Jetters (GBA) Translation
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:11:02 am »
I have been working on this game for about two weeks now and it looks like the hacking work is mostly complete, however I have no played through the entire game to verify if I've missed anything.

As you can see from the pictures below a Variable Width Font has been inserted and it's working perfectly.

All the remains is the text so if anyone is up for translating the text for this game into english, There is approximately 320KB of text which includes control codes and some automated comments. The text is also split into multiple files based on the various pointer tables so the text in each file should all be related. Send me an email at normmatt234@gmail.com if you're interested.

You can see the current status of the project along with all of the project files on github.

KaioShin

• RHDN Supporter
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
Re: Bomberman Jetters (GBA) Translation
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:44 am »
Good work sir :thumbsup:
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

Lunaria

• Meep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 05:20:49 pm »
Oh man, this game is so great, it will be cool to finally get the story too, even more so as the anime had some very good plot! =)

Normmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 01:09:57 am »
I'm bumping this because I've finally had some time to work on it recently. I have finally finished my text previewer and auto formatting tool which will make testing out translations easier :)

I'm still looking for translators if anyone is interested PM me.

it wouldn't be nice to necro-bump this thread without some screens.

You can find some preliminary images of the translated intro scene here.

John Enigma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 10:49:54 pm »
Whatever happened to this?

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 12:22:12 pm »
Whatever happened to this?
I guess you can call it "cancel" or "halt in progress" for no update.   Contact him on email that he posted.
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!