I just finished Lady Sword recently, I might try to post screenshots of any errors I've come across if I feel up to it. I will censor any images with questionable content.
Since I was already toward the ending on the 10th Floor, here are some errors I have noticed:Translation Errors:
- The swordsman, Ishis [イシス], is spelled as both Isis and Ishis. I prefer the Ishis spelling because the Isis spelling makes us think of the Egyptian Goddess. Therefore the Isis Mail, Isis Guard, and etc. should be named as Ishis Mail, Ishis Guard, and etc.
- Tachyo-Stone [タキオストーン ] should be translated as Tachyon
- I believe Pabilon [バビロン] is supposed to be translated as Babylon since it is used to read the foreign writing on a tablet. I wonder if they thought of the Babel fish from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Hoopar/Wappa [ワッパー] should be translated as Warper, since it unlocks a warp trap on the 9th Floor.
- Isis Guard [イシスのガンズ? イシスガンズ?] is a pair of forearm gloves, maybe Ishis Gauntlets would be a better sounding name?Menu Errors:
- Tachyo-stone overflows the menu. May be best to shorten it to "T-Stone" or "Tachyon".
- The cursor for Yes and No doesn't align.
- Beelzeboule has been named as "Perceval" here.
- Text overflows for some of the items, also you cannot see the arrow going left or right.
- Maybe shorten the (Color) Altar Stones to something like Red A-Stone or R Altar Stone?
- Text overflows for some of the items.Spelling/Punctuation/Capitalization Errors:
[NOTE: My grammar isn't that great. So if what I've listed isn't incorrect at all, please ignore my correction.]
- "The old man searched for his granddaughter, his successor for many years..." should be "The old man searched for his granddaughter, his successor,
for many years..."
- "According to old ex-king the powerful Lady Sword was secured in Faunus Tower." should be "According to the
the powerful Lady Sword was secured in Faunus Tower." If it is too long, maybe change "powerful" to "mighty" or something shorter?
- "With the aid of the old map the swordsman sought out the location of Faunus Tower." should be "With the aid of the old map,
the swordsman sought out the location of Faunus Tower."
- Missing an ending quotation mark [ " ] at the end of Alucia's dialog in the second screenshot. I put up the first screenshot to show the beginning of the dialog.
- "completely missed!" should be "C
- Overflow text and odd spacing on "with demos power!"
- Overflow text on "strength!"
- The dialog here incorrectly states Ishis is a female when he is a male.
- "falls, the heart" has an odd spacing.
That's all I have for now, I will eventually post up the ending later on.