Sorry about the sudden halt in progress. Like I've posted before, it's mainly due to our 'peak' season at work. We also got note that if business keeps going as it is, peak will extend into January and possibly into even Spring of 2018. Great for them, but absolutely awful for the employees, like myself, as I may have 1-2 hours a day just to unwind which doesn't leave me any time to work on things.
Ah well, with that, I called in today after doing well over 110 hours in the past couple weeks so I'm exhausted, just needed one day off.
1. Golden Armor Capsule has been updated to properly check for the right specifics.
2. Dialogue has been updated for the Chip Capsules so now Dr. Light explicitly states right off the bat that they are 'Chip Enhancement Capsules'.
3. Dialogue has been completely redone for the Golden Armor capsule. Dr. Light, when it's X, states that X has grown stronger and that he believes X is capable of handling such an upgrade now. If it's Zero, Dr. Light states that although he's unable to properly create an armor for him, he can enhance his current abilities (Similar to X5). He then proceeds to thank Zero again for watching over X.
4. Fixed a few bugs that were introduced.
5. Chip Capsules can now be interchanged at any time by going to one of the other capsules. Dialogue has been updated for this as well to hint at 'collecting' the chips.
6. New way to obtain the Golden Armor capsule as well. If you decide to go the route of no heart tanks, e-tanks or whichever, then all you have to do is enter all the Chip Capsules at least once. Once that has been done, you'll have all 'four' chips in your possession. Once you go to the Golden Armor capsule, it'll be there.
The original method still works as well to get the 100%. Thought it'd be also a bit more nice to add in a different way to obtain it as well especially since the Golden Armor capsule is an amalgamation of all the chips in one essentially.
This also leaves the bit of if someone decides to cheat and change the 'Collected Armor Parts' bit to 'F0', it'll trick the game into thinking you've gotten all the chips. So technically you could legitimately obtain the Golden Armor in-game without any other things just by doing that little cheat.
That's about it!