News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Mega Man X3 - Zero Project (V4.0)  (Read 224852 times)

andrewclunn

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X3 - Zero Project (V4.0)
« Reply #780 on: November 05, 2017, 10:22:35 pm »
I mean you've been talking about giving Zero his own capsules anyways.  Why not just turn the pink ones into his capsules?  Then make the gold armor / black armor available only if both X and Zero have all their capsules.  I mean it potentially nerfs people's ability to get individual chips sure, but honestly the less linear approach of having different capsules for each character in different levels is way better than the chips.  I can think of a lot of better ways to implement the chips anyways, but I'm trying to keep my suggestions to those that don't balloon the amount of work needed.

KaosuReido

• View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 07, 2017, 10:25:38 pm »
Just to drop in a possibility, you could, as said, make the chip capsules Zero capsules, but also let them give X chips if he gets to them. Then implement the same system in the blue capsules, where they give X armor, but if Zero gets to one he gets one of the Black Armor's effects. Essentially, one set for each character, but also not making either set useless to them.

zhaoyun99

• View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 11, 2017, 12:25:24 pm »
I would suggest that please don't nelf Zero capsule ability gain because version 3.00 already nelfed him enough with extra sub weapon consumption. That nelf actually forcing him to be more planning out, respect some bosses or had to at least deal 50% of damage to like a bunch of bosses in order to have enough weapon energy to deal with bosses. Volt Catfish and Sigma 1 are the best example of this case. Not to mention Zero had a larger hitbox compare to X making him a big and a little bit slower target to begin with. You can make the chip capsule to be Zero's exclusive technique like 3 combos slash or projectile slash. His helmet to reduce energy consumption. That's just my suggestion.

justin3009

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 11, 2017, 02:54:42 pm »
It's not even a nerf since Zero will start off with everything he gained from the capsules in the first place except for the damage halving.
'We have to find some way to incorporate the general civilians in the plot.'

'We'll kill off children in the Juuban district with an infection where they cough up blood and are found hanging themselves from cherry blossom trees.'