I was thinking of that but I may just create my own like I did for the victory pose not too far from the top of this page. Thank you for reminding me though.
Here's version 1.0 of Zero playable in Mega Man X3! REQUIRES AN UNHEADERED MEGA MAN X3 US ROM!http://www.mediafire.com/?y7581348r747kk8
and a video for people who want to see first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Jhwuw8aoU
Changes in the patch
1. Zero can Air Dash when X has the dash boots. He may double dash when X has the golden armor.
2. Zero can collect Energy Tanks and Heart Tanks. [ Thanks to Zarradeth for the help on Heart Tanks ]
3. Zero's life is saved to memory so you can't swap in and out to restore his health. [ Thanks to Zarradeth for the help ]
4. Zero can use Sub-Weapons, albeit some glitches are there when you charge them up.
5. Z-Sabre damage is different for each boss depending on their power/strength combined. [ Thanks to Metallicat65 for the idea. Thanks to Red X for the offsets ]
6. Can switch to Zero or X anytime during game play except at boss fights or specific scenes.
7. Zero can fill Sub-Tanks and Sub-Weapons throughout the game.
8. Dr. Cain scene where Zero loses his power generator isn't in play anymore.
1. Depending on who you're fighting the boss with, there will be different Boss Battle music for Zero and X. [ May use MMX2's Zero Theme ]
2. Make "armor" parts for Zero in the capsule where his armor turns black or gets an upgrade from the Manga. [ This may take awhile ]
3. Much MUCH more extended dialogue with more scenes to make it feel more like a storyline game. Zero WILL be mentioned in the dialogue and will be a threat instead of only X being mentioned.
4. Fixing Sub-Weapons for Zero, possibly creating new weapons for him.
5. A possible Z-Sabre combo instead of his buster, or create both for use. I maybe able to make an extra slot for "Z-Buster" and have the main by Z-Sabre.
6. Possibly put in a DHS system where by pressing select you can switch between Zero and X.