News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Titlescreens: Screenshots & Edits [Constructive Criticism Only]  (Read 225126 times)

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
Re: Titlescreens: Screenshots & Edits [Constructive Criticism Only]
« Reply #940 on: April 22, 2017, 04:12:14 pm »

Thanks to rainponcho for the compression tools and FlashPV for his excellent design.

rainponcho

• View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 22, 2017, 07:55:39 pm »
After seeing enough FlashPV graphics and title screens, I'm still overly amused by the artistic flair. So many different flavors and somehow doesn't get mildly boring yet.

DragonSpikeXIII

• Team NEMO
    • View Profile
    • Project NEMO
« Reply #942 on: June 14, 2017, 10:47:28 pm »
I'm very happy to be able to post on this thread! Here's my first edit of my favorite game's title screen, huge thanks to Krishty whose tools made this possible!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:22:20 am by DragonSpikeXIII »

julayla

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 19, 2017, 01:45:18 pm »
These are really good. At least you guys made progress. I'm still stuck on a personal retranslation project of mine, Sailor Moon R SNES. No matter what I do when using the hex workshop neo alongside the rom to try to change the text, the game crashes when I try to test it out! But other than needing help, I'm just glad others are doing better than I am.

Teeporage777

• rom hacker of mario games
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 12, 2017, 10:33:54 pm »
I'm very happy to be able to post on this thread! Here's my first edit of my favorite game's title screen, huge thanks to Krishty whose tools made this possible!

very nice work

DragonSpikeXIII

• Team NEMO
    • View Profile
    • Project NEMO
« Reply #945 on: July 18, 2017, 10:40:40 am »
Thank you for the feedback guys, very much appreciated. Reception has been mixed on my YouTube upload, currently at 4 likes vs 3 dislikes, but we do what we can under the circumstances. In this case I was forced to use every pixel the textures for the logos had left, and even then I had move stuff closer together.

I forgot to post the original for reference: http://www.romhacking.net/?page=translations&action=images&id=2307&imageid=title