News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: The BIG list of randomizers!!  (Read 88561 times)

Swordmaster

• View Profile
Re: The BIG list of randomizers!!
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2018, 04:53:17 pm »
Thought you should know that the link to Final Fantasy IV - Free Enterprise is broken.  Remove "www" to restore function.

Edit:  On closer examination, the "www" is not the issue.  Apparently the site is not secure.  Therefore the "s" in "https" has to be removed for the link to work.  Or just use "ff4fe.com", which seems to be the new address.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:03:52 pm by Swordmaster »

SmashManiac

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2018, 07:04:26 pm »
Thanks for letting me know Swordmaster! I updated the URL (refresh to see the change) and alerted b0ardface, the main author of Free Entreprise, that his redirect is broken and that his new site no longer supports HTTPS. Hopefully he'll be able to fix those issues soon. :thumbsup:

Guadozoku

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2018, 12:19:29 am »
If you don't randomize anything, there's a really nice QoL hack hidden in that Phantasm Star 2 randomizer. Extra exp and fast walking make the game so much better. The only thing I'd add (and I actually did hack it in) is the end of battle texts not taking two text boxes each so you don't have to button mash as much.

SmashManiac

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2018, 12:12:03 am »
New randomizers:
- Metroid II: Return of Samus
- Wario Land 4

I also updated the AM2R community patch (with randomizer) to the latest version.

Note that I completely rebuilt my website from scratch and deployed it today as well. Let me know if you guys have trouble using it.

EDIT:
- Added a winnable seed generator for the Metroid Prime 2 randomizer.
- The Super Mario Bros. 2 randomizer no longer requires a Discord account for download.

EDIT 2: I'm aware that my website is offline. It appears to be caused by DNS propagation issues. Hopefully it should be back in a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. Turns out it was a DNSSEC issue caused by my bug at my registrar. Everything should be fixed now. Please let me know if you still can't access the list.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:53:08 am by SmashManiac »

ssjtroly

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2018, 11:24:29 pm »
heres a crappy sonic 1 (sms) randomizer. didnt put much effort into it because i dont care for the game but it exists.
https://ssjtroly.neocities.org/sonic1-sms/index.htm

SmashManiac

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2018, 03:27:25 pm »
Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Master System is an unexpected entry as the first Sonic the Hedgehog game on my list, but I'll take it! Thanks ssjtroly!

I've added it, along with brand new The Legend of Zelda and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask randomizers! The new The Legend of Zelda one is open-source and shuffles minor and major items together, and the Majora's Mask one shuffles loading zones.