« on: May 07, 2015, 05:33:56 am »
If no one do them before the week-end, I'll do them.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
>>Byuu's quit romhacking and programming.
That's a shame, but I'm sure is the best to byuu right now, if you lost interest in something and you no longer feel good doing it
just walk away.
As for SSrpg and Star ocean BS, I only know Spanish and English, but I will try those games anyway.
American, 32, not married.
No, it's not an issue.
Marriage seems to me like it's a largely outdated practice. Aside from some very weird perks, like being considered "family" so you can see someone in the hospital, and some tax stuff, there really isn't any reason to get married. It's more symbolic than anything else, and I was never much for symbolism.
You can still have meaningful relationships with people, live together, raise kids, etc. The only difference with doing that without marriage is:
1) You save money on the wedding
2) You save money on marriage licence fees
3) You save money and anguish on the likely divorce (seriously, it's something like 50% of marriages end in divorce)
4) Your taxes will be less complicated
I'm all in favor of building a life/relationship with someone. I just don't see how a piece of paper saying you're married adds to that. It's a purely symbolic gesture -- which, if your relationship is grounded, is of little/no practical significance.
- Other group of dedicated people do the text-only translation directly from japanese to all languages, such as japanese->english, japanese->german, japanese->french, etc, etc....
- If nobody can do the mentionned translation, then someone may translate it form another lagnague in the wait of anything better
- Whenever a translation fix is made (in any langauge), the new script is sent to the hacker, who releases a new patch.
First off, holy necro; two years later O_O
Curriously, I've always felt SD2 was one of the most, if not the most, overrated game of the SFC.
Maybe due to its ugly French translation.
Compared to all those problems, you can't say the english translation of FF8 was bad, even if there might be errors in it.
The french translation of FF8 was probably the first one which was great in French, too, because it was translated directly from the (J) version.