« on: February 11, 2017, 10:00:50 pm »
I didn't know
Btw, more hack ideas I had:
BLACK TIGER (Arcade)
- Balance the difficulty and bring the graphical changes of the Japanese version to the overseas release. Use the unused music. More info, here:
FATAL FURY SPECIAL (Arcade)
- Balance the difficulty.
- Ad also the background colors of Fatal Fury 2 to have more variety during the combats.
- Include both intros in the same game (changing the title to Fatal Fury Special)
- Animate the background characters of the Italy stage.
- Fix some strange scrolles. Or make it softer to look less like carboard.
- Improve the score sounds to sound less horrible.
MEGA TWINS (Arcade)
- Ad the missing tips from the fairies that were even translated in the Japanese version. Remove the horrible warning sound. Also, bring back the final key sprite, rebalance the difficulty and the music, and if possible, bring into the Shop mode from the Genesis version. More info:
TMNT: IN TIME (Arcade)
Ad some of the changes from the Snes game to make it the definitive version (Selectable colors, better balance, Slash, Technodrome level, etc). Even the Battle Mode if possible
THREE WONDERS (Arcade)
Make Super Deformed version of the Midnight Wanderers characters and enemies for the Don't Pull game, so it makes more sense its inclusion on the pack. Also ad the missing intro from Chariot that it’s in the Saturn port.
Just letting you know, the word you want to use is "add". "ad" means advertisement.