I can remember one of my earliest posts on The Whirlpool forum "What's the best way to dump a non-sequential script?" after struggling to dump RPG Maker: Super Dante's sample game.
Answer: come back in like 15 years after learning how to ROM hack better.
I have now figured out the map and scenario data format, and have a dumper able to rip those from the SRAM (though it would be no problem to rip from the ROM).
With those, over 75% of the SRAM is mapped out. Hope the remaining 25% will be easier.
Probably the most significant thing is that it should be possible to dump and translate (once I get the inserter done, which may be awhile) the Satellaview games, etc.