So... is there a complete list of changes between FFIV easy type and FFII US? Is it just the weapons, command, and so forth mentioned in the patch description?
It would take me forever, so here's a quick list from memory:
- About half the equipment has different (improved) stats.
- The Ancient and Mythril/Silver swords were cut and replaced with the Coral and Piggy swords. The Piggy sword is non-metallic.
- Quite a few monsters got stat and/or battle script changes, the most noticeable ones are on the moon.
- The CallBook (Grimoire), Gold and Silver apples weren't dummied out in this version. CallBooks are quite common, actually.
- Cecil's Dark(ness) command wasn't removed in this version, all the other commands that were cut from FF2us are still missing.
- A save point was added in the Lunar core.
- And of course the most well known change, Zeromus was completely redesigned.
Plus just about everything got a name change, those aren't reflected in this patch though.
Here's an awful-quality movie of me fighting Zeromus in this hack: