« on: May 04, 2012, 09:52:17 pm »
Well, thanks to Tom, that has been done. I'm still not sure how it will go in the end, but here's what we have, if anyone interested.
1. Jim: I gotta finish cleaning up here soon.
Sorry, young massa, but could you help me out?
2. Jim: Then, could you take me along?
3. Jim: If I don't get back soon, your aunt's gonna scold me for sure.
4. Jim: Help me out with the cleaning, young massa!
5. Jim: Waah! Young massa, did you come to help me out?
Go on back. I'll do the cleaning.
6. Jim: Young massa, we've gotta get this cleaning done.
Could you hurry it up a little?
7. Jim: Then I'll walk faster.
Some are pure guesses, so I'd be grateful, if anyone could still translate this into some NORMAL Jap )))