Change Map in Mega Man 4 ROM Hack using without Hex Editor.I'm sorry Korxroa. I tried to figure out how to change the Map Paths by following the Instructions you gave me...and it got me even more lost. Is this really the only way to Change the Map Paths? Or is there a Simpler way that I do not know about?
1. Open MegaFLE X and Select ROM MegaMan4.nes
2. Click check box "Scene Screen Mode" and Select "2. Bank 12"
3. Level -> Screen Editor and Structure Table, TSA Table, Tile Table etc
4. For Edit Map, Left Click on Change Structure 32x32 in Screen Editor -> Select Structure using Window Structure Table
5. For Edit Tile , Right Click on Change Tile in TSA Table 16x16
6. File -> Save (F5) and Close MegaFLE X, Play Mega Man 4 NES ROM Hack your PC like FceUX Emulator
For Japanese ver. of Rockman 4 in MegaFLE X's Scene Screen Mode.
1. Click check box "Scene Screen Mode" and Select "2. Bank 12"
2. Other -> Graphics Load Editor and Select "Primary Gfx Load (Chosen ID)" Hex 3E for Cossack Fortress or 3F for Wily Castle
3. Click "Load as current level graphics (Primary Gfx Load only)." and Level -> Screen Editor
4. Don't Change Palette Editor like Sprites Map Path
Note: Open ROM Mega Man/Rockman 3~6 Only in MegaFLE X, not compatible with PureSabe's RM4MI (RM4 Hack) or Kuja Killer's MMO (MM3 Hack).