« on: July 20, 2016, 01:56:36 pm »
If hosting this patch requires users to take the following steps:Wouldn't... wouldn't people just be able to use TUSH? It's as easy as pressing a button... literally.
...then I'm not willing to comply. I have nothing against anti-plagiarism in general, but in this specific case, it is a convenience problem. Copier headers cause so many problems while solving 0 problems. If the original RPGOne translation is re-hosted without a copier header requirement, then I might be willing to reconsider because it would only be 3 easy steps instead of 5 harder steps. But that will never happen, because RPGOne no longer exists and would be incapable of giving permission. So we're at a standstill.
- Add a copier header to the original Japanese ROM. (hard)
- Apply RPGOne's translation. (easy)
- Remove the copier header. (hard)
- Apply mteam's Title Screen fix. (easy)
- Apply hex_usr's Beran Inn bugfix. (easy)