Not all of them actually present the decoded address/value pair to the user, though.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
80875A: if $701FFF is mapped, set byte at $7E0EEB to $FF (during capcom logo)
829B33: if byte at $80FFC0 != 40FFC0 (mirroring), set byte at $7E0EED to $FF (when ???)
cannot pause/view menu
80E561: if $701FFF is mapped, set byte at $7E0EEC to $FF (when taking damage)
BEE356: if byte at $80FFC1 != 40FFC1 (mirroring), set byte at $7E0EEE to $FF (when ???)
opening boss (or all bosses/all enemies?) invincible
- added usage info to some sprites on the sprite editor
(currently only for warp stars, cannons, and switches; maybe more in the future)
- fixed two minor UI bugs with the tileset editor
(subtract from tile # box works correctly now)
- removed a limitation in the game where all of screen 15 (and part of screen 14)
had no collision due to the tile collison detection code refusing to read that far
into the currently loaded map data for some reason
(thanks to CornetTheory for finding this issue)
$00/D627 A3 02 LDA $02,s [$00:1FEF] A:0000 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:envmxdIZc HC:0674 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D629 3A DEC A A:9D71 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:eNvmxdIzc HC:0728 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D62A 85 38 STA $38 [$00:0038] A:9D70 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:eNvmxdIzc HC:0758 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D62C A7 38 LDA [$38] [$00:9D70] A:9D70 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:eNvmxdIzc HC:0830 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D62E E6 38 INC $38 [$00:0038] A:2980 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:envmxdIzc HC:0926 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D630 29 FF 00 AND #$00FF A:2980 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:eNvmxdIzc HC:0996 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D633 0A ASL A A:0080 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:envmxdIzc HC:1036 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D634 AA TAX A:0100 X:0800 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:envmxdIzc HC:1066 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
$00/D635 7C 38 D6 JMP ($D638,x)[$00:DE7A] A:0100 X:0100 Y:0800 D:0000 DB:01 S:1FED P:envmxdIzc HC:1096 VC:000 FC:38 I:00
I'm forced to use linebreaks for the readability (and even if you think they are not so useful, I can find examples where they must appear in the actual text, they are not only a way to make the source text more readable).
- new HTML documentation
- full tileset, BG palette, and sprite palette editing
- editing of "stage clear" and star switch reveal areas on overworlds
- some text changes ("level" replaced with "room" or "stage" when appropriate)
- allow pasting beyond 64 tiles in either direction; this was a limitation that managed
to survive being copied from KDCEditor without being updated for the real maximum
height/width of Kirby's Adventure maps (thanks DarkMatt)
- more new icons (by Reimu)
- sprites and exits outside of level bounds are no longer shown, saved, or editable
- tile edit window displays tile numbers in hex
- opening non-Kirby's Adventure ROMs now displays an error instead of continuing
AFAIK it is wrong to expect that Squaresoft's games are all masterly programmed (just because they are masterly concepted).
Nope, peepholes optimizers are supposed to remove this kind of things.
Although bad code produced by a (badly configured ?) compiler could be a valid explaination.