« on: December 19, 2021, 02:00:41 am »
Can someone do a remix of bgm music and sounds that can be played on an emulator that can decode or something like?
News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I'm not really looking to take on anything larger than a small support role when it comes to a separate pack for this game at this time. Having said that, if someone put together the art, I would be willing to help show them how to implement it in a new pack. Doing so should be relatively straightforward because the programing groundwork has already been established with this version (with the help of a few individuals). I can't speak for everyone right now. But, on my end, I don't mind if that programming groundwork was reused. I have a feeling everyone else that contributed wouldn't mind either if credit was provided.
Are there still plans for this extended cut to get an official release at some point?
That's kinda irrelevant to your first question, though. You may like graphical upgrades, but that doesn't mean a hack needs to have one for it to be called "Redux."
On the other hand, nowhere do I see you imply 8 bit is bad, or that Zelda 1 looks bad.
Data Crystal? No, you will need to contact someone on the site's discord in #datacrystal for more information.
1. The word "Redux" doesn't signify a graphical upgrade. It could be a graphical upgrade, but in this case, the focus is mainly on gameplay and mechanics.I like 8 bit but some some games I’d like to see get upgraded to 16 bit or better. Also I didn’t mean sound rude the only 8 bit games I’d wouldn’t want upgraded to 16 bit or better. is if upgrading to these kind of graphics take away what made the original great. Also I use to really love nes graphics but I’d now prefer 16 bit or better in the way super Mario all stars upgraded the graphics yes the gameplay should be fixed in super Mario all stars. Most mesen packs I hate I’ve seen good 16 bit fan remakes of classic games like simons quest and castlevania 3.
2. Have you actually read through the enormous list of improvements for the Redux versions of all the Zelda games? Do you know why they were made?
3. It would be impossible to not use what you call "8-bit graphics". It's an NES game. It will have to run within the limitations of an NES.
4. In fact, there are a lot of graphical upgrades in this versions. Mostly improved sprite work.
5. What's wrong with "8-bit graphics"?
6: What's wrong with the graphics of The Legend of Zelda? It's a timeless classic. People still love the aesthetic of the original game.
Seems like you're hanging around threads asking for Mesen HD packs. That's cool, but you should make them yourself instead of continually asking for them, whilst also being a bit rude about the work that's been put into the projects.
Personally, I think the Mesen HD packs look like crap, and absolutely destroy the aesthetic of the classic games. But I don't bomb the threads about them telling people to "do this" or "do that". I think it's great that people can make what they like to make, or at least be helpful and supportive of the projects that suits their tastes.
I know the project is on hold, but I think a possible name for the full hack was mentioned in the threadDid they know who?
my proposal is = Super Mario Re-drawn Collection
based on the original Super Famicom title
extra article about the project in nintendoenthusiast.com ( did they know him? )