The following post was created by Trege of MegamanLegendsStation, in collaboration with my own self:
So me [Trege]
and ShadyRounds have a treat for you guys today.
Most of the credit goes to him for finding paprika's npc interactions, all I did was convert what he found into a usable Gameshark code, he's currently figuring out how to restore the scene in the rom itself, but for now we have a gameshark code for it. [the suggestion of a gameshark rig and the entirety of designing it was all Trege btw.]https://youtu.be/IikZOU38ei8
Thanks also goes to TAU for his debug room code I had to use it as a fail safe to prevent the game from crashing in other areas.
- E00C356E 0005 If Area is downtown
- E00C1B61 0000 if Subarea is 0
- D209FCC8 3A98 if distance from paprika is less than 0.15000
- D209FCCA 0001 if distance from paprika is less than 1
- D00C3584 0005 if NPC08 is on the pole (AKA Tron)
- D00989F3 0080 If Trigger kicks
- 8009FC50 0007 Launch paprika
This is for the NTSC-U Version of Megaman Legends 1 on PS1.
I haven't tested it on real hardware yet, but it does work on the gameshark plugin.
I need to find my PS2 and test it on that.