So one idea is screwed until someone figures out how to hack homebrew SA-1 games for Canoe. Other methods aren't getting through.
test1-3 = 0000 pid boots okay. 3-4 MB LoROM. Transparency problem.
*** We know that LoROM mapping is okay.
test1-3 = 10A2 pid dies. Unknown reason.
test4 = Kirby3 disguise. SA-1 dies regardless. Emus okay. Unknown reason.
JP = 0000 boots okay. 2MB LoROM. Transparency problem.
JP = 10A2 works. Maybe needs nolow-latency. Grant artifacts.
This will replace raptors, T-Rex with Grant. 10A2 pid. rev1. clean. 2MB LoROM. Purely for info finding.https://www.sendspace.com/file/mygcfo
== If we get same artifacts, it's blending layering algorithm
== If we get no artifacts, 10A2 is corrupting rom
== If we get different artifacts, could be even more 10A2 rom corruption
== If we get no boot, Canoe is being an *#
Moving on to others:
- Hoping Uniracers joypad test works. That would be critical for (dis)proving OAM theory. And get 2-3 more games out the door.
- EA Sports. Got lots of requests. So. These hang right before speech sample is playing? Take NHL - referee triggers hdma audio streaming for blowing whistle. Portrait shows and hangs? Or mutes mid-sample?
- Top Gear. May want orange highlighter on docs. Many will overlook this. Glitch #2? And video of #3 for frame stepping.
- Space Football: One on One. Docs says: no boot. Other says hang after title?
- Dark Law. I should take a look at fixing the glitch hud.