Hi-Tech Beta 19! Hi-Tech Beta 20!
- Confirmed Control Header Unknown 04 as unused.
- Identified Player Tech and Attack Control Header 1.20 as ignore failure conditions.
- Identified Player Tech, Player Attack, and Enemy Tech Control Header 1.40 as ignore hit and evade
- Fixed issue with saving enemy attack graphics headers.
- Fixed multiple issues with effect headers and order of operations.
- Redid Tech Requirements saving to address a crash. This required dropping support for old flux files with tech requirements.
- Added safety check on tech requirements to prevent errors.
- Fixed issues with loading Japanese ROMs and control and effect headers
- Fixed crash when saving item targeting. This required dropping support for old flux files with item targeting.
- Fixed issue with item targetting data placement.
- Fixed an issue with layout drawing.
- Adjusted labeling for targeting grid.
- Removed support for unused control header values.
- Fixed crash with saving player attack animations
- Fixed multiple crashes with loading expanded animations.
- Added support for attacks for enemies 0xFB-0xFF. 0xFB is an unused Magus, the rest are dummy data.
- Added a link to Fiendcrafter, if available, to grab the current attack 2 index. Previously changes in Fiendcrafter would not be reflected until reloading the ROM.
Hi-Tech Beta 20!
- Fixed default combo tech groups to account for the unused group.