« on: May 20, 2016, 09:59:38 am »
Given that I played the original and Legends I can give you some advice:
The Six Moon Stone Colors which are the attributes of spells and enemy types
Red is that of Fire
Green is that of Nature and Healing
Purple is that of Ice
Blue is that of Water and Wind
Yellow is that of Electricity
Silver is that of Life and Death
- You have a paltry amount of SP early on, Focus may be a necessity.
- Do not battle the Loopers until you have something that can assure a 100% Hit Rate (Either it be a skill or piece of equipment), there are also 6 versions of them; each based on an element.
- In Legends there is a bounty hunting system, those bosses do give good loot and equipment, so it does help out, especially here in this version where the difficulty is increased
- One of the Biggest roadblocks in this game is early on against Bleigock, keep a handy supply of healing items due to the fact it can inflict poison on your party, if you obtained any Pyri Boxes before hand, use them. Also go back and save immediately after defeating Bleigock as you will fight ANOTHER boss battle.
- Moonberries are your go to for learning S.Moves, try and get as many as possible, learning all the S.Moves makes the game much easier to deal with. (Especially Delta Shield; This makes the South Ocean easier to handle as the Gravers are the most dangerous as they cast Eterni; Instant Death Spell)
- In Airship Battles; The colors represent the amount of damage the enemy will inflict next. Red being more serious than Yellow and Green.
- Invest heavily in Purple Magic early on due to the fact it has the cheapest SP cost of all of them and can be useful in a pinch against most bosses.
- There are stat boosting seeds you will find, later on if you perform the right conditions, you should be able to buy them for 5,000 Gold a pop.
- Never neglect Increm/Incremus, Quika, Silenis, or Driln/Drilnos. In Later Ship Battles you should be able to use Magic laced shots to silence Magic using creatures and Driln to weaken enemy ships. Increm/Incremus and Quika help bolster the ship's parameters in battle.
- In Airship battles, also carry a supply of repair kits, you only have a limited supply of MP, even with healing spells, you still should conserve MP for Buffing/Debuffing.
- The Swashbuckling Rank easily goes up if you say the right thing during dialogue choices (Generates a noise if you chose the right option). Running away too often causes it to go down.