This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
So dudejo how the secondary weapon works?
I have no idea how it could be explained that the shop keepers set their prices that way story-wise tho lol:
- "I'd like a candy"
- "20 dollars !"
- "No, wait, make it two !"
- "60 dollars then ! Oh.. but.. I see you already have 1 in your pocket.. it'll be 140 in that case.."
- "What the..?? ... hey, don't look in my pockets ! How about I sell you my candy then ?"
- "Ohhh... ohh.. I already have a hundred.. I wouldn't be able to afford another one even if I sold my house.. (unless maybe if I sold it to watt's.. he already owns at least 4 houses himself.. so..)
- "Hum.. Sure.. I see.. well good luck with your business.. i'll go try dealing with that cat-person again instead.. should be less weird.. even with the cat puns.."
Why not just hack Silver Surfer? That game's even more of an asshole.
Great hack so far,I'm at Level-2 so far and it kinda feels like Link's Awakening meets The original Legend of Zelda.The only problem I have so far is the fact that you have to hold the lantern button though entire dungeons,its a bit annoying.