I like it to use the official SNES emu on Switch, the SNES Online.
It's similar and comparable to SNEC canoe.
I noticed a thread here discussing about canoe patches, so it would be cool to get the last roms fixed that don't run fine on SNES Online.
For the most roms the known patches work fine but not for all.
Of course I used the awesome sfrom tool and I tried all different kind of roms like [a1],[h1C] etc.
So here are the last problem roms:
- American Tail - Fievel goes West (crashes before gameplay starts)
With the existing canoe patch it starts but crashes before level 1 gameplay start.
But the demo levels are working.
- Blues Brothers doesn't start at all
- Clay Fighter - Tournament Edition freezes during the first fight
- Clay Fighter 2 - Judgment Clay freezes during the first fight
- Goof Troop
transparency issue in dark cave rooms (level 3) - but fully playable
- Sonic Blast Man (bad graphic errors)
This rom normally works fine, so it's strange getting graphic errors here:
- Sonic Blast Man II (bad graphic errors)
Same like with part 1:
Starts and is playable. But in level 1 fore- and background are flickering extremely:
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
It's fully playable but still has some graphic errors:
- Appleseed - Prometheus no Shintaku (J)
bad graphic errors
- Arcus Spirits (Beta) [Arcus Odyssey (USA) (Proto)]
english beta version doesn't start even with the existing canoe patch
- Hiryuu no Ken S - Hyper Version (J) (not starting)
- Chrono Trigger - Flames of Eternity
It starts but you only hear the sound but nothing visible, only black screen.
- Super Naxat Open - Spike McFangs Golf Battle (J)
english translation not starting
- The Legend of Zelda - Parallel Remodel
tried all different versions, all don't even start
There exist translated roms that work fine as english translation but not in other languages.
- Dragon Quest III (J)
Therefore exists an canoe patch for the english translation.