And a bug pops up.Hi-Tech Beta 29!Important: If you have changed animations in a prior version, save an animation in that group (player attacks, player techs, items, enemy attacks, or enemy techs) again.
- Updated Enemy Tech and Super Command Descriptions
- Fixed crash when attempting to play miss animations.
I'll probably have a few more improvements soon. I've almost decoded a couple new animation commands, but wanted to get this out first.
Quick patch from beta 28. The above notice still applies.
- Fixed a remaining issue with miss animations.
- Fixed an issue with detecting unfixed enemy attack animations.
- Tech animation command 0x69 decoded as set object palette.
- Tech animation command 0x6a decoded as reset object palette.
- Tech animation command 0x6c, flash object palette, grouped into set object palette mode flash, along with the above two.