I had a look so I can see what you're talking about there. It's still messing with my brain, so I think I'll leave it for now.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I went into FCEUX Nametable Viewer and checked the hex code of the letters showing up in dialogue text. The hex code for the letters in dialogue was exactly the same as the code for the letters in monster, item and spell names--with all of the latter showing up in a hex editor when I load up table data. Would this indicate compression or could another factor be causing this?
Assembly is easy. It's programming fundamentals that are hard.
I ask other people nicely to do it for me.
As I am not allowed to post video links here
This crap just appeared:
they fell for a publicity stunt in the same article (bravo ROM site I have never heard of before by the way).
I read somewhere that the FDS is a NIGHTMARE to hack and translate games for.
My idea: Mortal Kombat Trilogy for SNES, with Khameleon, Chameleon, Cyber Smoke, Human Smoke, MK1/2/3 ninja costumes as options depending on the button you press when selecting the character. Includes Ermac, Rain, Noob Saibot, Jade, Tanya, Tremor, Skarlet, Frost, Triborg, and Ruby, along with the regular characters. Costumes are selectable via the button you press on the character.
they would have to be completely redrawn and colored in.
There's over 10,000 differences between the Japanese ROM and that mapper hack.