There's nothing more to add, I think. Personally, I wouldn't settle for Wine workarounds for something as basic as a bitmap editor. I use Wine when I have no other choice, like the debugging features in FCEU, or some very specific software that runs only on Windows. Either you are too selective about what you are looking for, or there is simply nothing in existence for your needs. It happens. Here's the list:
- Graphics Converter (use a crack if you don't want to pay to avoid the 30 seconds delay at launch)
- Pixelmator (probably too advanced for what you want, but still a kickass app)
- Pixen (seems to be exactly what you're looking for, for 10$)
- Go to macupdate.com and search
- Go to the App Store and search
I already went to macupdate and App Store.. Your information is good. Yeah, wineskin is the best option for me and I am happy with it now. Thanks for the replying. Much appreciate!