logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 238588 times)

Seeeeph

• 'Conker: Looks Like there's a new player in town!'
    • View Profile
    • Zeldix
Re: Screenshots
« Reply #1180 on: May 16, 2016, 05:42:22 pm »
As in a "Drug Store"?

Well Tingle is actually selling drugs. Not too sure if there's a difference between the two being that english isnt my mother tongue.

theflyingzamboni

• View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 16, 2016, 06:11:08 pm »
As in a "Drug Store"?

Well Tingle is actually selling drugs. Not too sure if there's a difference between the two being that english isnt my mother tongue.
You're basically right. A drug store would be a place with a pharmacy and a small mart.  Drugs Emporium is funny because it's like that, except it implies illegal drugs. Just go down to the corner mart to get all your drugs lol. So if it's supposed to be funny, it's good as is. Wouldn't make much sense played straight though, since that's not really the kind if thing you advertise.  :P

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Super Famicom Game List A-C + SNES Game List
« Reply #1182 on: May 16, 2016, 07:33:22 pm »
Breezing through Mizzurna Falls as the stream goes:

:o I.. can't speak anymore words as to how excited i am to see someone translate this lost gem!! :crazy: awesome dude! can't wait to try this out very soon on my soft modded PS2!

Tsukiyomaru0

• I have no regrets!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 21, 2016, 05:33:34 am »
This is the most recent version:

You can see how I used the coin's palette on the walls, that the bench's shadow is the same color as the ground, etc.
While I'm excited to see that done, it makes me wonder if you have interest in Final Fantasy Adventure, specially because the iOS/Android remake gives us the colors we need.

justin3009

• Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 22, 2016, 04:03:21 pm »

Turns out this is pretty easy to activate.  The only hard work technically is adding one tiny bit of extra data for the fade screen, moving the pointers and then reassinging the extra pointers.  All of this data still exists within the ROM and is even translated as seen, just goes unused due to it being skipped.

I can see why they cut it though, having all that extra data on the character and then this HUUUGEE mass of text.  It HAS to wipe the entire data before hand otherwise it will not work properly.  Though, really interesting to see all of this working fully.
'We have to find some way to incorporate the general civilians in the plot.'

'We'll kill off children in the Juuban district with an infection where they cough up blood and are found hanging themselves from cherry blossom trees.'

Seeeeph

• 'Conker: Looks Like there's a new player in town!'
    • View Profile
    • Zeldix
« Reply #1185 on: Today at 01:13:14 am »
Same stuff as usual. Screens postage time!

(click on pic for full size)

^^This needs no introduction I take it!  ;D

Seven months left!!