logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

Author Topic: Re: YouTube/Google Video thread  (Read 122125 times)

Ravenfreak

• View Profile
Re: YouTube/Google Video thread
« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2016, 10:58:50 pm »
It's been a very long time since I've logged in here. Well the source of my old Sonic 2 SMS hack is long gone, so I've had to start from scratch again. I've implemented a few things that are different, I haven't made too many art edits since again my art skills suck. But what I have done is documented how to edit the title cards, so the level names are all changed, I've also switched the level order back to the original order. (Green Hills Zone is first, Underground is after Aqua Lake Zone.) The HUD has been changed to Sonic Chaos' HUD, palettes have also been changed. I've also added a few level layout edits only to the first level though. This video here is months old, but I haven't recently worked on this project. (But since coming back here, I want to work on the hack again. :V) Also disregard the glitched title screen, I used level select codes and when you input those cheats, the game attempts to load the title screen but since the palette and level gets loaded before the title screen and during the intro, it's using aspects from whatever level you have loaded. The title screen itself is treated as a level, just like the intro and credits sequence is. (I probably should have just used the level select inside the game to showcase the levels but meh...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpL7vqDCf0A