logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 830 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:50:11 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link

Midna

• Resident Panel de Pon Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 07:06:31 am »
Now see, over half of this update is just Wave. This is getting a little ridiculous.

oracylum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 07:56:37 pm »
I don't speak Spanish or anything, so I won't probably won't ever mess with any of these translations, but I can appreciate the hard work you guys are doing. Excellent job!  :thumbsup:

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 12:00:32 pm »
Now see, over half of this update is just Wave. This is getting a little ridiculous.
I'm working hard :D
I don't speak Spanish or anything, so I won't probably won't ever mess with any of these translations, but I can appreciate the hard work you guys are doing. Excellent job!  :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Kallisto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:06:19 pm »
It's nice to see the Spanish Community is catching up with older games, Wave has been kicking ass since last year.

IlDucci

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:14:24 pm »
I'm working hard :DThanks!
I appreciate your hard work, but please be a bit meticulous whenever you can. I know adding extra characters can be difficult, but please, keep the amount of translations with non-accented characters nor limited to the original English character space as low as possible. You can do more than this.

Me gusta que trabajes duro, pero, por favor, sé más meticuloso en la medida de lo posible. Sé que puede ser difícil lo de añadir los caracteres con acentos, pero, por favor, intenta reducir la cantidad de traducciones sin acentos o limitadas a los espacios de los textos en inglés. Puedes hacerlo mejor.

USC

• Obviously Outdated
    • View Profile
    • Nikc's Notes
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 04:59:34 pm »
Haha wow, I'd nearly forgotten about Mickey Mouse III. Kinda wish I had the time to go back and redo it now...
Glad you were able to use my old work, Wave!

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 03:35:21 pm »
I appreciate your hard work, but please be a bit meticulous whenever you can. I know adding extra characters can be difficult, but please, keep the amount of translations with non-accented characters nor limited to the original English character space as low as possible. You can do more than this.

Me gusta que trabajes duro, pero, por favor, sé más meticuloso en la medida de lo posible. Sé que puede ser difícil lo de añadir los caracteres con acentos, pero, por favor, intenta reducir la cantidad de traducciones sin acentos o limitadas a los espacios de los textos en inglés. Puedes hacerlo mejor.
I try to add characters when I can, but the strings are going to be the same length, if you don't like that kind of translations, don't use them :)

Intento añadir caracteres cuando puedo, pero las cadenas van a ser de la misma longitud, si no te gustan esas traducciones, no las uses :)

BlackDog61

• View Profile
    • Super Robot Wars A Portable translation thread
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 03:43:02 am »
I try to add characters when I can, but the strings are going to be the same length, if you don't like that kind of translations, don't use them :)

Intento añadir caracteres cuando puedo, pero las cadenas van a ser de la misma longitud, si no te gustan esas traducciones, no las uses :)
Is it a choice you make, or something you'd be willing to learn about, for cases where other people know? (Basically, we're talking about pointers, for the most part.)
I'm not complaining (since I can use the English version fine), just asking to open our sharing minds. ;)

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 12:30:01 pm »
Is it a choice you make, or something you'd be willing to learn about, for cases where other people know? (Basically, we're talking about pointers, for the most part.)
I'm not complaining (since I can use the English version fine), just asking to open our sharing minds. ;)
It's a choice, I prefer to make 10x games 90% good (playable and understandable) than 1 game with pointers and stuff.
Also, I've worked out a series of tools to help me translate fixed length games.