logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

Author Topic: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database  (Read 784 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« on: February 26, 2017, 10:41:20 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link

goldenband

• View Profile
Re: Translations: New Translations Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:05:46 pm »
A translation of the NES version of Hydlide III? Awesome! I enjoyed Super Hydlide on the Genesis quite a bit -- despite some frustrating aspects to the game -- and look forward to checking out the NES version and seeing what the differences are.

Midna

• Resident Panel de Pon Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 04:54:28 pm »
Wave is getting kind of crazy about these Spanish translations. Good on him for having a work ethic, but does he even pause for breath in-between?

Julian L.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 05:46:01 am »
Wave is getting kind of crazy about these Spanish translations. Good on him for having a work ethic, but does he even pause for breath in-between?

He even translates games that do not need it, so it seems that the answer is no.

cccmar

• Location: Dublin, Ireland (sometimes Saint Petersburg/Warsaw)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 06:26:27 am »
A translation of the NES version of Hydlide III? Awesome! I enjoyed Super Hydlide on the Genesis quite a bit -- despite some frustrating aspects to the game -- and look forward to checking out the NES version and seeing what the differences are.

SMD version is better, naturally, and there actually aren't that many differences, judging by what I've seen so far. Still, that's one more FC game in English.  :beer:

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 12:03:39 pm »
He even translates games that do not need it, so it seems that the answer is no.
Well, sometimes I translate games that have a poor translation or that are difficult to find.
Most of the translations are not on romhacking anyway.

Kallisto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 03:09:14 pm »
What is your secret by the way Wave? I think you're the only one on here that even works this fast on translations, and besides that you still have to know the inner workings of each game.

I'm honestly impressed.

wave

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 12:33:10 pm »
What is your secret by the way Wave? I think you're the only one on here that even works this fast on translations, and besides that you still have to know the inner workings of each game.

I'm honestly impressed.
My custom tools help me a lot to translate games without changing string sizes (english to spanish).
Basically it's a generic script extractor-insertor (given the addresses of the strings).
I play the games using all the cheats that give me invencibility and such.
Also, a lot of time xD