logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

82367838 visitors

Author Topic: trying to download utilities zip files to my phone for transfer to pc  (Read 1161 times)

cardinals7694

• View Profile
does anyone know why i cant download a full zip file from this site to my android phone it always stops at 6 kb. can anyone help?

I.S.T.

• Forum Moderator
  • I AM NO-AVATAR MAN!
    • View Profile
Check the referrer information on your phone's browser. Possibility that is the cause. RHDN requires that it is allowed/set to on rather than off.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12534 The Dragon Thing To Do: The Dragon Creed

cardinals7694

• View Profile
have tried with both skyfire browser and opera mini. have cookies allowed on both. still wont download past 6kb. i know it cant be the phone cause i can download fine on other hacking rom sites like zophar. i dont know. just was trying to download  some super mario utilities i could only find here.

Nightcrawler

• View Profile
    • Nightcrawler's Translation Corporation
Re: trying to download utilities zip files to my phone for transfer to pc
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 08:22:37 am »
Open the 'incomplete' file up in a text editor. It's probably an HTML file with a redirect, 403, or 404 error or something like that. Finding that out might clue us in as to what might have occurred. Or, it could truly be an incomplete file. Secondly, what entry are we talking about here? Or are you referring to all entries?
TransCorp - Over 15 years of community dedication.
Dual Orb 2, Wozz, Emerald Dragon, Tenshi No Uta, Herakles IV SFC/SNES Translations