|Last Modified||25 March 2015|
This sans-serif proportional font is used in the menu of the collaborative NES multicart STREEMERZ: Action 53 Function 16 Volume One and in the NES homebrew game RHDE: Furniture Fight. The package also contains a command-line tool written in Python to translate the font bitmap into an assembly language source code file suitable for use in a game.
- Inventory: Basic Latin (ASCII), plus house, copyright symbol, heart, up arrow, down arrow, left arrow, and right arrow. No accented characters.
- Dimensions: 7 pixel glyph height plus 1 pixel of leading. Glyphs 2 to 8 pixels wide including intercharacter space columns.
- Uppercase: 6-pixel cap height. Most glyphs are 5 pixels wide plus 1 space column.
- Lowercase: 5 pixels x-height, 1 pixel descender, 1 pixel ascender. Most glyphs are 4 pixels wide plus 1 space column.
- Digits: 6 pixels tall, 4 pixels wide + 1 space column.
- License: Creative Commons Zero (font); GNU All-Permissive License (tool)