SMB3 Enemy Document (Organized)
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Release Date||28 July 2018|
|Last Modified||12 January 2020|
If you’ve ever been frustrated trying to find the right cheep-cheep, koopa, or other enemy in the SMB3 Workshop bank, then this document will help you.
Neatly arranged by their groups, this enemy document maps out the major enemy groups, as well as platforms, bosses, items, and other special things contained in the enemy category of sprites. THIS DOCUMENT NOW includes every single object that is an enemy sprite, from 0 to 255 in the bank.
Keep it handy, and make it better and faster this time around!
1) Common Enemies
2) Bosses, Fire Enemies, and Castle Stuff
3) Bullets, Bills & Bombs
4) ALL the Platforms
5) Bonus Items & Powerups
6) Other Interesting Sprites
7) Objects of Level-Meta
8) Treasure Chest
9) ‘Nothing’ and ‘Weird’
10) ‘Crashes Game’
- Added Autoscroll which had been overlooked.
- Added reference to my “Beyond Pipes” document for object #37
- This document does not attempt to address enemy compatibility; that’s just outside of the scope of what I am attempting in this document.
- Added all of the enemies and items in the sprite bank now.
- Added HEX and DEC values.
- Added Hyperlinked Table of Contents
- Added Graphics for faster visual cue to find section.
- Added all the places where ‘nothing’, ‘weird’, and ‘crashes game’ occurs.