|Last Modified||18 December 2019|
A guy from Brazil. Knows English well. He has made several namesake shaders/filters for applying on 2D & 3D graphics in emulators (eg. SNES, PSX, etc on RetroArch, ePSXe, etc.). He has also experimented with custom shaders based on the popular xBR filter and various simulations of CRT screen visuals.
Example threads: (Showing his explanations of his own shaders & screenshots plus links to sources/download files.)
- https://forums.libretro.com/t/xbr-algorithm-tutorial/123 (Sep 19, 2012)
- https://forums.libretro.com/t/common-shaders-test-folder/623 (Aug 23, 2013)
- https://forums.libretro.com/t/yet-another-crt-shader/1101 (Mar 15, 2014)
- https://forums.libretro.com/t/filtering-games-with-2d-and-3d-elements/3964 (Jan 21, 2016)
- http://ngemu.com/threads/links-and-guides-to-custom-shaders-for-petes-opengl2-plugin.76098/page-32 (Hyllian, Jan 19, 2016. See his file links on pg 32-35.)