Newest Translations

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble Kagero: Deception II Mitsume ga Tooru Donkey Kong Jr.

Newest Utilities

Goof Troop Editor PSX/2 CNF Creator FFA Expander Ganesha Dx

Newest Documents

Documents

Newest Reviews

Kirby's Pinball Land DX Quest for Sarah Alleyway DX Ice Metal 1: Uninstall

Newest Homebrew

ROOMS For the Birds VI Game Boy Advance RGB Colour Test (GBA) Plummet Challenge Game

Featured Hack Images

Sonic 2 Delta Sonic 2 Time Attack Rockman 2: Joho Boshu 1 Super Mario Bros. - Oryoshi Island's Mystery

Featured Translation Images

Tetra Star: The Fighter Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time Front Mission Darkwing Duck

Recent Updates

  • Credits
    If "help and advice" isn't acceptable contributions, I suppose cut the two last ones, but then I'd claim the top three edits should be made at least. It looks weird with cut text right now.
  • Hacks
    To add a link to the new trailer for the hack.
  • Hacks
    fixed grammer mistake
  • Hacks
    fixed misinterpreting the ROM info. Added information what was used as a base. The checksums provided matches with my patched rom from the base rom I mentioned.

Super Daisenryaku

20 June 2002 - Reflection by Dave

Reflection

A long time ago, I bought Iron Storm for the Sega Saturn, it was part of the popular war series known as Daisenryaku. Working Designs brought it over to the US along with their traditional nice shiny instruction booklet, in the back of the book they mentioned about a PC-Engine CD version of the game and with some screenshots to boot.

Iron Storm was set during WW2 and was a very addicting game to play, however it’d be nice to play a game that was set in the present, and thats the setting of Super Daisenryaku. After some attempts at various other Daisenryaku games for different consoles, I decided to settle on the PC-engine CD version.

The game was very very easy to work with and translation was a breeze! There was not too much text other than translating menu commands and military weapons. It took about 2 weeks to fully complete the game, other than a few lines in which I asked Tomato for help, I pretty much did everything myself.