Newest Hacks

Alcon Special Super Thracia 776 Duo Geno Escapo Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm

Newest Translations

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Urban Champion Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular! The Karate Kid

Newest Utilities

Metrandomizer FE12 Guide Name Tool CDmage SMB Graphics Workshop

Newest Documents

Documents

Newest Reviews

Metroid: Zero Mission - Chozo Hint Statue Removal EarthReBound Super Mario Bros. - Two Players Hack Mario Rescues the Golden Mushroom

Newest Homebrew

Block Dude Into the Blue RI Probe Star Evil

Featured Hack Images

Super Mario Bros. DX Final Fantasy II US EasyType Sketching Mime Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu Super hack

Featured Translation Images

Phantasy Star II: Huey's Adventure Akira Sin and Punishment Heracles no Eikou: Ugokidashita Kamigami - The Snap-Story

Recent Updates

Daisenryaku

21 November 2001 - Reflection by Dave

Reflection

Alright, this is the first Rom translating/hacking project I finished and released under the name of Gaijin Productions.

Earlier, I attempted doing Daisenryaku for SNES, Fire Emblem 1 and Dodge Danpei for Genesis. however I needed to get a project that could be done asap!!

Daisenryaku had graphic compression, Fire Emblem 1, well even with Albert’s permission to use his translations and my translator also working on it, the script was taking too long, and Dodge danpei had graphic compression (also at the time there were no good graphics viewer for the genesis).

Then i found Daisenryaku for GB. Hacking wise it was probably the most simple game to work with! Translation wise it was a bit of a bitch, used alot of “destruction” and military related terms in Japanese i wasn’t too familiar with (well familiar with now). My translator for this was look4sheep, after many nights, we managed to finish it within a reasonable amount of time.