(871 to 880) of 1140 Results
Pit Stop v0.1 Release
17 April 2007 6:46PM EST - Update by DahrkDaiz
Ever wanted to edit Kid Icarus but couldn’t run DOS programs such as KidEdit? Well now you can! At least, on Windows… Introducing Pit Stop, an editing utility for the Kid Icarus video game. The initial release of Pit Stop allows editing of most levels, object layout, and palette editing. You can also add/remove objects without having to worry about corrupting your ROM! Grab the editor here!
[ 0 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://dahrkdaiz.pani...cus.org/PitStop01.zip)
Xenogears 2.0 Patch released!
16 April 2007 10:34AM EST - Update by Alcahest
Hey to all ROM hackers and Xenogears lovers! I finally released my Xenogears patch, dubbed “Xenogears 2.0 Patch”. It’s a 370megs patch meant to be applied on the Xenogears USA CD1&2 images. Here are the following enhancements:
- Controls are put back to the original Japanese controls.
- In-game battle combos are back to the original Japanese ones (matching Japanese controls).
- Audio in the Full Motion Videos is in Japanese with English subtitles.
- Voices in the game are back to the original Japanese ones (in battles + certain cutscenes).
- The weight unit in character’s stats is back to kilos (.kgs instead of .lbs).
- Emeralda’s icon eyebrow transparency is corrected.
- The selection arrow in shop menus doesn’t overlap choices (Buy, Sell, Exit) anymore.
I am hosting the patch on my little ISP space, so please guys download 1 file at a time maximum ^^
You can reach the dedicated website here.
[ 81 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://alcahest.club.fr/XG2.0/xg2.0.html)
Aeon Genesis Releases Snoopy Concert
12 April 2007 11:52PM EST - Update by Gideon Zhi
Aeon Genesis has released a complete translation for the puzzle/adventure title, Snoopy Concert. The game is fairly short, but is a fun diversion nonetheless.
Snoopy Concert is unique in that it’s a point-and-click title. You do a separate game for each character some of them require you to do a little detective work, or to direct Snoopy to win a race, or to get a character to some place. It´s cute, and it´s fun!
You can grab it at Aeon Genesis or in the database here.
[ 11 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://agtp.romhack.net)
Metal Max Returns nearly ready for Beta
12 April 2007 5:45PM EST - Update by Dapper Gent
Old bean Gideon Zhi’s down to the brass tacks again, this time announcing that Metal Max Returns is just about ready to enter beta-testing. From the mouth of the man himself:
Just a quick post to air out an old project. I picked Metal Max Returns up a few days ago with the intention of finishing it lo and behold, it´s nearly done. I´m _NOT_ going to be expanding character names, I´m afraid - the menu alterations would just be too much work - but otherwise, I think it looks pretty good.
For those of you not familiar with the game, Metal Max Returns is a SFC remake of NES RPG Metal Max. It was rehashed for PS2 and translated by Atlus in 2006 as Metal Saga.
Get the full story at AGTP.
[ 4 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://agtp.romhack.net/)
SMD BIN WIN 2.0b Released
04 April 2007 9:41AM EST - Update by vectorman
VectorMan has just released an update to the Genesis ROM converter SMD BIN WIN. The new version adds support for mass conversions between SMD, BIN, and MD files.
- This version is beta, so any bugs found should be posted on Codeisle.com’s help page.
- You can download SMD BIN WIN 2.0b here.
- Remember to download all 4 parts.
- SMD BIN WIN does NOT support Unicode file names.
Staff Note: We are not carrying this version of the utility on RHDN at present time due to the release not having a suitable single file distribution.
[ 3 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.codeisle.com)
Translators wanted: Tear Ring Saga Project (PSX)
02 April 2007 5:39PM EST - Update by Sa-Sha
The “Tear Ring Saga Translation Project” is exactly trying to do what it’s name implies. If you liked the “Fire Emblem” games, you should definitively watch out for this title.
The translation progress looks as follows:
Translation of all system-related text is 100%, except for VS mode. Hacking is approx 90% completed, only the VS mode and some minor details remain. Translation has been tested to work on epsxe, pSX, and real Playstation hardware.
The “Tear Ring Saga Translation Project” is still searching for a helping hand for doing the remaining work.
If you are interested in helping with the project, please email to alamone@REMOVEMEgmail.com.
[ 27 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.ayashii.com/tear/)
Twinkle Tale Complete! And...
01 April 2007 1:48PM EST - Update by MIJET
Twinkle Tale, the unconventional Mega Drive shooter, is now available for English speaking audiences.
The patch features a variable-width font with kerning, dual-language support, and more. Enjoy!
We are also pleased to announce that the game all true Sega fans have been waiting for WILL FINALLY BE TRANSLATED! See the website for details.
Staff - You can get the patch at RHDN here.
New Submitted Documents Added to the Database
31 March 2007 3:19PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Documents have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Frank15’s Super Mario Land Notes (Game Specific)
- Sonic Advance Hacking Notes (Miscellaneous)
- Altering Objects in SM64 (Game Specific)
- KaioShin’s Dragon Quest Monsters VWF (Source Code)
- Dragon Warrior SRAM Guide (Game Specific)
- The Huge Super Mario Bros. 3 Data for Super NES (Game Specific)
- TileLayer Pro palette file format (Graphics Hacking)
- Kefka’s Kirby’s Adventure Notes (Game Specific)
- Windwaker’s Kirby’s Adventure Notes (Game Specific)
- SMBDis (Assembly)
- The Minus World Explained (Game Specific)
- SMB Memory Map (Assembly)
[ 0 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/docs/)
Dark Law released!
28 March 2007 9:23PM EST - Update by Gideon Zhi
Ten years ago today, Dark Law was unleashed unto the Japanese masses. And now, to celebrate its tenth, Aeon Genesis has made it available in English for the first time! An unbelievable amount of work has gone into making this translation look as good as it possibly can, and I think it was worth it!
Dark Law is essentially the Japanese interpretation of the pencil-and-paper RPG into a videogame format. The focus is rather heavy on exploration and light on combat, with copious amounts of storytelling thrown in for good measure. It, like Dark Lord before it, is told through a series of short stories (”Scenarios”) which tie together by the final conclusion. It’s a pretty cool game, on the whole.
The patch is complete and should be bug-free. Enjoy!
Staff - You can get the patch from our archives here.
[ 63 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://agtp.romhack.net/)
Goldeneye Setup Editor Version 2.1
21 March 2007 11:14AM EST - Update by SubDrag
Brand New Features in Version 2.0:
- Navigate through every level from Goldeneye (including Citadel) visually, to any coordinate
- See objects and presets visually
- Move, resize, and rotate using the built-in toolbar
- Insert, delete, and clone tool for objects and presets
- Modify the intro swirl and camera scene positions
- Select and edit multiple objects simultaneously
- Insert safes and items into safes easily and quickly
- View and edit clipping and portals for each level
- View, create and modify guard paths visually
- Export/Import .obj Room models into Goldeneye for all new levels
- Quicksave your ROM by pressing F5 for testing in Project 64
- Play levels with the Doctor V64 (and other backup devices)
- All of the features from version 1.0, including editing all aspects of a Goldeneye setup file, grabbing coordinates from Project 64, uploading the setup and text file to console through the parallel port and GameShark, text modification, briefing edior, action block modification using Goldeneye’s Pseudocode, edit the intro scene, presets, objects, and much, much more