(791 to 800) of 1117 Results
New Submitted Hacks Added to the Database
26 October 2007 10:51PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Wario’s Woods Enhancer (Improvement)
- Frank’s 2nd SMB3 Hack (Complete)
- Q-Bert Kong (Complete)
- Anchors Aweigh! (Bug Fix)
- Stargazers SRAM hack (Improvement)
- Rockman Exhaust (Complete)
- Mario In Time Is Ticking (Complete)
- Super Loco Spoof! 2 (Complete)
- Brutal Mario (Bug Fix)
- Pescatore Bug Fix (Bug Fix)
- Kaizo Mario (Complete)
- Kaizo Mario 2 (Complete)
- Aoki Densetsu Shoot! (Complete)
- Final Fantasy - Kung Fu - Bug Fix (Bug Fix)
[ 6 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)
19 October 2007 6:16PM EST - Update by snarfblam
As planned, the Metroid editor “Editroid” is being released a month later than planned. (Meaning today.) Better late than never. Features include:
- Adding/removing/editing objects, enemies, and doors in screens
- Palette editor
- Item editor (can properly edit power-ups/elevators/palette swaps/mella/rinka/enemies found in item data)
- Password data editor, so that you can move red doors, energy tanks, and missiles and have them work properly
- Editor to modify the objects rooms are constructed from
- Editor to modify the combos that said objects are constructed from
- Yada, Yada, Yada
[ 5 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://ilab.ahemm.org/editroid/)
New Submitted Translations Added to the Database
14 October 2007 6:56PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Do-Re-Mi Fantasy: Milon’s Quest (English)(Addendum)
- Coca-Cola Kid (English)(Complete)
- Gryzor (English)(Addendum)
- Deep Dungeon 4 (English)(Addendum)
- Tecmo Cup Soccer Game (Turkish)(Incomplete)
- Penguin Kun Wars (English)(Addendum)
- Tabo’s Tactics (English)(Addendum)
- Transformers - Mystery of Comvoy (English)(Addendum)
- Chrono Trigger (English)(Complete)
- The Legend of Zelda (Latin)(Complete)
- Final Fantasy VI (Latin)(In Progress)
[ 11 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/trans/)
TDP Released by DvD
08 October 2007 2:26PM EST - Update by Pennywise
A Multi-Processor Intelligent Customizable Dissasembler + Script Inserter + Script Dumper + Relative Searcher & More!
- Full support for NES/Atari 2600 main registers and mapper specific registers
- Completely customizeable to work for any 6502/7 based machine and any other 8-bit processors with 16-bit addressing
- Sophisticated in-code table & text handling
- Tables of Text
- Tables of Characters
- Tables of Patterns
- Tables of Code Addresses
- Tables of Table Addresses
- Tables of Tables of Tables of…, oh my!
- Tons of formatting options
- Intelligent Auto Table List generator
- General script inserter designed to be user customizable to work with just about any mono-spaced or VFW font script, with or without a pointer table replacement
- Script dumper designed especially to work with the inserter
- Uses standard THINGY .tbl files for text
- Relative searcher supports English, hiragana, katakana, with UTF-8 or Shift-JIS output
- Extensive help files accesible directly from the program 2 custom pseudo-code dissasemblers for PORTOPIA
- Over 3 years in the making!
Chrono Trigger Retranslation Patch Released
29 September 2007 2:47AM EST - Update by Zeality
After a long month of grueling work, a patch for KWhazit’s Chrono Compendium Chrono Trigger Retranslation is out. In addition to inserting the entire script, the hack uses a fix to mimic Ayla’s nickname for Crono, adds in Sky / Dark elemental icons to replace Lightning / Shadow, and restores the Japanese ending art for the Marle searching for Crono with the Epoch ending. The only external changes are a pre-title screen and changes in the ASCII credits; there are no easter eggs. The linked page also connects to a “making-of / how-to” feature and a pack of three patches allowing users to implement the changes described above on personal projects. So, surprise! And have fun.
[ 77 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.chronocompendium...com/Term/Retranslation.html)
AD2001 v0.30 Patch released
22 September 2007 10:54AM EST - Update by Nebelwurfer
Nebelwurfer HQ has released AD2001 Complete Patch v0.30. This patch translates most in-game warning and staff hint text as well as Weapon names, General names, dialog background text, and Menus.
The first 27 scenarios in the German campaign are translated. This covers from the early Training scenarios in 1935 up to Operation Sealion in late 1940. Scenario briefing text, City and River names are translated. I was not able to find where Scenario names or Faction names were stored, so these remain untranslated.
Future patches should only consist of additional translated scenario files. Within the next week I plan to post an article on my website with detailed instructions on how to translate AD2001 scenario files, including the utilities needed. With 210 scenarios to translate, I would appreciate some help with the North African, British, and Soviet campaigns.
[ 1 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.geocities.com/gd...aper_84/AD2001/Overview.htm)
Armadillo translation patch released.
16 September 2007 6:31PM EST - Update by Kitsune Sniper
After several years and lots of procrastination, Armadillo has finally been released. The game is complete as far as I am aware, but there’s lots of unused text. If you find anything, let me know as soon as possible. You can pick up the patch here or at my site.
[ 2 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://vice.parodius.com/)
CRAP 1.2 released
08 September 2007 10:42AM EST - Update by Lupus Erectus
This will most likely be the last version of my front-end/GUI for assembly coding and patching. While it’s written purposely to use with the spAsm PSX assembler, it’s configurable to use for others assemblers/platforms. Here’s the list of changes since the first release:
- parsing for labels across windows and save files
- display size of patched code
- “insert directory” also processes subfolders
- redone GUI with WinAPI
- exported code’s font type and size to INI file
- load last file on startup
- fixed minor bug with saving of global UI settings
[ 0 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/utils/439/)
Emerald Dragon Comes Closer
08 September 2007 10:57AM EST - Update by KingMike
Nightcrawler posts some shiny new screenshots, showcasing translated dialog in Emerald Dragon for the SNES. (but he typically doesn’t post his own update here, continuing the Whirlpool tradition. :D ) Maybe he’ll have the whole script inserted this weekend. He hopes to begin a personal beta-test in a couple weeks. He’ll use that to decide on a full beta-test.
[ 11 COMMENTS ] Relevant Link: (http://transcorp.parodius.com/)
Always (translations about) Coca-Cola!
08 September 2007 10:41AM EST - Update by KingMike
RPGONE and filler have translated Coca-Cola Kid, from Japanese to English, with thanks to Maxim of SMS Power. Coca-Cola Kid is a Game Gear platformer, similar to the Sonic games (as it utilizes the Sonic engine).