(791 to 800) of 1631 Results
Frank's 2nd SMB3 hack Version 0.97 Released (NOT FINAL)
19 February 2012 9:31AM EST - Update by Insectduel
After 6 and a half years of plagiarized work, Insectduel took about 8 months to insert all the levels and adjust modifications. You are now able to play all the levels of Frank’s 2nd SMB3 hack for Super Mario All-Stars all the way to Bowser’s Castle. Keep in mind that this is NOT the final version of the hack and is still currently in it’s beta stages. Keep in mind that most levels have corrupted background animations and enemies as it requires the extension of graphics hardcoded by ASM like Super Mario World’s Lunar Magic. It may be a completed hack but it’s still going to be updated and new versions could come at anytime. Improvements are planned such as ExGFX and having Luigi have higher jumps and/or slides than Mario. Help is desperately needed to put out a final version for this project! This hack may or may not have SRAM errors, and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible, even if the checksums are fixed.
The major difference between the NES and SNES versions are the World 3 map. The original World 3-6 and World 3-8 of Frank’s 2nd SMB3 hack has been SWITCHED around due to the music pointers in the secret mushroom houses. Also, the pipe after clearing World 3 Fortress #2 now leads to the spade panel but you still need the hammer to break it.
World 8 of Frank’s 2nd SMB3 hack now has extended levels due to a huge amount of free space to add more levels compared to the NES version which has a limited amount of space. It includes the 4 hand traps and 2 fortresses. It also has better ASM coding features for an even greater experience.
This rom hack holds 2 IPS Patches. One is the original Super Mario All-Stars and the other for Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World. Both of these IPS patches requires a header. It is not compatible with Super Mario Collection (Japanese version of Super Mario All-Stars). So what are you waiting for? Play this ROM hack right now!
This hack was originally created by Frank Maggiore.
Crystal Beans from Dungeon Explorer English Translation Released
17 February 2012 5:07PM EST - Update by Pennywise
After having released a French translation for Crystal Beans quite some time ago, Hiei- and Neige are back at it again, but with an English translation this time. Crystal Beans is a simplistic and almost shooter-like action-RPG for the SNES and is relatively short and easy to beat. It’s a port of Dungeon Explorer 2 for the TurboCD and is more or less a part of the Dungeon Explorer series. Enjoy!
Konami's Cave Noire, Presented by Aeon Genesis
14 February 2012 12:38PM EST - Update by Gideon Zhi
After a long 5-6 weeks, 4-5 weeks longer than hoped for or expected, Aeon Genesis has released a translation for Konami’s highly-distilled gameboy roguelike, “Cave Noire.” Dodge monsters, rescue fairies, collect inventory-cramping orbs and get rich while plundering brief dungeons! Cave Noire gets very tough, very quickly.
The translation is complete, so enjoy!
Resident Evil (GBC) - Bugfixed version
14 February 2012 3:28AM EST - Update by PacoChan
Resident Evil for GameBoy Color was cancelled at 90% through development and never released. Thanks to a fundraiser, the individual that was holding two builds of this game, released them to the public.
This game has a lot of glitches and you need to do some hacks to be able to continue at certain areas.
I’ve fixed the most important issues so the game can be played from start to finish without hacking. However, there aren’t any programmed endings, so you’ll be stuck at the final room and there’s nothing that can be done about it.
Changes made to the game:
- Originally you couldn’t access the Plant 42 room because you couldn’t use the red book. Now there’s no red book. You only have to take the white book from the bookcase and the main door to the Plant 42 will open (the big door, not the one behind the bookcase in the small room).
- The door to the heliporter was opened by default. Now it is closed like it should be. It will open when you exit the Tyrant room.
- Removed the collision of the left wall in one of the lab’s rooms to be able to access to the morgue and one of the MO Readers. It was impossible to access that room without hacking.
New Translations Added to the Database
11 February 2012 6:37PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Miracle of Almana (English)(Fully Playable)(FDS)
- Chuka Taisen (English)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- Silva Saga II: The Legend of Light and Darkness (English)(Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Hydra Castle Labyrinth (English)(Fully Playable)(PC)
- Booby Boys (English)(Fully Playable)(GB)
- Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GB)
- Märchen Maze (French)(Fully Playable)(TG16)
- Chrono Trigger (Romanian)(Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Duck Tales (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GB)
- SaGa 3: Jikuu no Hasha - Shadow or Light (English)(Unfinished)(NDS)
SaGa 3 Partial Translation v0.2.612 Released
11 February 2012 2:19AM EST - Update by Cain
We’re pleased to announce that after many months of hard work we have released our first patch. It’s a partial translation that includes all the menus, tutorials and about half the script. Enjoy!
Chrono Trigger Romanian version released!
06 February 2012 7:17PM EST - Update by Recca
After about a year and a half of hard work, Chrono Trigger has finally been fully translated into Romanian. This could not have been possible without the effort and dedication of my fellow team mates over at Dynamic-Designs who helped make this possible. The release of this translation also signifies the start of D-D international. So you can continue to expect great quality releases from D-D in both English, and now other languages as well! Keep posted and check out the news!
Mega Man X3 - Zero Project
31 January 2012 8:09PM EST - Update by justin3009
This project aimed to incorporate Zero as a major character and also allow full use of him. Now many of Zero’s attributes consist of: Use of sub-weapons, gathering energy tanks, use of Ride Armors, charging weapons, use of capsules and much more!
With this group effort of two different communities chipping in the fully playable “Zero Project” is officially done!–
New Hacks Added to the Database
31 January 2012 6:28PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Zillion Slight Improvement (Improvement)(Zillion)(SMS)
- Genjioff - Apply directly to your relics! (Bug Fix)(Final Fantasy VI)(SNES)
- Castlevania 2 - Simon’s Quest (U) [Moody] (Improvement)(Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest)(NES)
- Journey to Silius Plus (Complete)(Journey to Silius)(NES)
- Shining Force - Cheaters Edition (Improvement)(Shining Force)(GEN)
- Shining Force II - Cheaters Edition (Improvement)(Shining Force II)(GEN)
- Ludmeister’s Remix v2.0 rev.2 (Improvement)(Destiny of an Emperor)(NES)
- The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle Two Two (Complete)(The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle II)(GB)
- Massimo (Complete)(Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Fully Playable Zero (Improvement)(Mega Man X3)(SNES)
Silva Saga-II English Patch Complete!
24 January 2012 3:24AM EST - Update by Draken
It looks like Dynamic Designs has gotten another release ready just in time for the New Year! Er… Lunar New Year that is!
That wonderful little gem, Silva Saga-II, has now been totally translated and is ready for the public. A great number of very talented folks came together to get this classic game done and out the door. Countless numbers of hours were spent working hard to deliver a game with a beautifully polished script and look.
If you’ve been missing out on that great SNES RPG nostalgia, then check out the patch and head on over to the D-D!