(1 to 1) of 1 Results
Adventures of Arle Retranslation: 9 years later
03 November 2011 10:58AM EST - Update by Jazz
Alrighty, this is an old project I did back in 2002. I have almost redone everything since the previous version listed Adventures of Arle by PokeUSA. At the moment I am still working on much of the dialogue since the last version was all over the show. The dialogue now is 100% more accurate.
- New font inserted giving it a more original look than the Pokemon one I put in originally.
- Complete re-translation of all names, spells, items, menus and dialogues.
- Menu’s have been re-sized to look cleaner and translate more accurately.
- Removed the capitalization of spells, names and nouns.
- Almost all battle dialogue is translated to read in full.
Things to know!
Some spell names and Monster names have currently been shortened due to many of the literal translations and there are no English names for them i.e. Knight Puppet is now Knitepet (same thing just shortened to more of a name). Not a big deal.
Will have a release as soon as I complete all status information, new title screen to the crap one I made 9 years ago and also at least up to the first battle of dialogue translated.
P.S. If you are extremely familiar with this game then please email me.