(721 to 730) of 778 Results
Wizardry 6 Bane of Cosmic Forge Translation
24 April 2006 8:06PM EST - Update by TiCo.
I have released a Wizardry 6 Bane of Cosmic Forge Translation. It’s currently at version 0.3beta and features Castle Levels playable in English. The patch currently only works in SNES9x.
Staff note: You can download the patch from our site, or the link below.
KingMike Celebrates 5 Years
17 April 2006 9:09PM EST - Update by KingMike
KingMike celebrates the fifth anniversary of the launch of his site. There is an under-construction redesign, as well as the release of two patches. One is for Shell Monsters Story for the NES. This will repair an infinite text loop bug after saving a game. The next one is a completed translation of Deep Dungeon - The Heretic War, also known as Deep Dungeon 1, for the Famicom Disk System.
AGTP Announces... a lot.
16 April 2006 7:08AM EST - Update by Neil
Gideon Zhi has announced a boat load of projects that he’s been working on, and has updated his page with project pages for them with screenshots and notes.
- 3×3 Eyes: Juuma Houkan: in the process of gettig a properly formatted script dump
- Actraiser: script dumping phase
- Adventures of Hourai High: inherited this from satsu, who remains on as translator
- Ancient Magic: currently undergoing script translation
- Dark Law: needs ASM mods; the script needs to be redumped and reformatted
- Dark Lord: in cleanup mode to prepare for beta testing
- Dragon Squadron Danzarb: looking for a translator
- Esper Dream 2: has a smaller font and a translator
- Ganbare Goemon 2: has a translated script, still needs to be inserted
- Guardian of Paradise: beta testing currently
- Ladystalker: currently being translated
- Lagrange Point: needs a custom inserter coded
- Majin Tensei: working on demon dialogue currently
- Majin Tensei 2: Prelim work done will pick up more on it when Majin Tensei’s done.
- Metal Max 2: Another formal announcement of a Help Wanted project.
- Madara 2: compression tools are ready, waiting on Madara 1’s completion.
- Mystic Ark: currently being translated, nearly done.
- Snoopy Concert: script has been translated, needs some reformatting
- Super Robot Wars 4: script has been translated, needs some editing
- Sutte Hakkun: script currently being translated
- Tactics Ogre: Using the official script from the Playstation release.
Screenshots, details, and a tireless hacker can be found at the link below.
Updated 4/16/06 11:50AM EST: This post was updated with clarification on Dark Law/Dark Lord status.
Advanced Military Commander IV v.31
15 April 2006 7:17PM EST - Update by Neil
Nebelwurfer has updated his translation of the PC game ‘Advanced Military Commander IV’ to v.31! Quoth the hacker:
I just released a new version of the ad4data.dll file. This version translates several General names that I missed previously. Also, some early war French and British Weapon names have been translated. This brings the translation progress up to 31%.
As the current translation progress is in dll form and not an ips patch, we will be unable to host it on this site.
15 April 2006 5:45PM EST - Update by Neil
Danke of Dank-Trans wrote in to tell us about his new page opening up with information on his current projects. He’s currently concentrating heavily on four games, Akira (NES), 3×3 Eyes: Sanjiya Henjyou (PC-98), Madou Monogatari 1-2-3 (PC-98), and Tabaluga (GBC). Of those, Tabaluga is the farthest along, with a completely translated script.
More screenshots are available on the Dank-Trans page.
Strolling School back on track!
15 April 2006 7:48AM EST - Update by mrfreeze
The guys from Some Good Shit Translations have picked back up on their previous work on Lunar Strolling School. One of the members now updates to his blog about his work, and below is the link to his article about it.
I guess the news is: script fully translated, now being polished. Lets hope they get the script reinserted!
15 April 2006 1:47PM EST - Update by Sephiroth87
The fellows over at TranslationRL are currently working on the first Nintendo DS translation, and they’re making some progress, too! It seems they’re focusing on Jump Super Stars right now, with intentions of releasing both Italian and English patches. In fact, they’ve released some work-in-progress patches for your viewing pleasure. You can see a larger version of the picture above, as well as a few other pictures, on the authors page.
Famicom Wars Update
10 April 2006 5:59PM EST - Update by akadewboy
Famicom Wars for the NES has been updated. Thanks to the user “g8z et al” the remaining gibberish in the previous patch was found. The new updated complete patch is now available.
Staff Note- You can grab the patch on the author’s homepage, linked below, or from us right here.
River City Ransom Zero updated
10 April 2006 9:19AM EST - Update by Kitsune Sniper
I live. Sorta. I guess I’ll just quote myself.
First off, updated River City Ransom Zero patch. It only fixes the title screen. The hacking was made by a mysterious fellow by the name of z80 Gaiden, so give him props and stuff. You can get that here:
Secondly, the same guy helped me with Nettou The King of Fighters ‘96, and provided me with the means to change the title screen, so there may be some hope to that project getting completed! (Screenie is here.)
Thirdly… uh, I ain’t dead yet.
V Gundam Progress
03 April 2006 11:02AM EST - Update by RedComet
I finally managed to wrangle up a translator with a bit of work ethic in him! Suzaku is on board and pumping out the English at a steady rate. The font, as previously reported, has been shrunk (check out the before and after shots above). I have all the ROM space I want for the English script. Unfortunately, screen space is a different story, but that shouldn’t be too big a problem. The title screen will be overhauled into English, so if anyone has some decent title screen making skills and wants to help, contact me.