(1011 to 1020) of 2063 Results
New Hacks Added to the Database
12 January 2014 8:18PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Shinobi Masked (Improvement)(Shinobi)(NES)
- Eternal Veldt (Improvement)(Final Fantasy VI)(SNES)
- Rock n’ Roll Racing Hack v15 (Addendum)(Rock n’ Roll Racing)(GEN)
- My Little Pony - Dr. Discord’s Conquest (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- The Legend of Zelda Simplified (Improvement)(The Legend of Zelda)(NES)
- Mega Man Reved Up!! (Complete)(Mega Man)(NES)
- Dr. Luigi (Complete)(Dr. Mario)(NES)
- Mega Man III - ICFE (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- Shining Tactics Absolute Final Edition (Complete)(Shining Force II)(GEN)
- Arcana Hardtype (Complete)(Arcana)(SNES)
- Dragon Warrior 3 Hardtype (Complete)(Dragon Warrior III)(NES)
- Mario End Game (Complete)(Super Mario World)(SNES)
- Chrono Trigger Lavos’ Awakening (Hardtype) (Complete)(Chrono Trigger)(SNES)
- Ogre Battle Hardtype (Complete)(Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen)(SNES)
- Gen 6 Typing (Improvement)(Pokémon Red)(GB)
- Rockman 5 - Dark Return (Complete)(Mega Man V)(NES)
- Rockman 6 - MasterX (Complete)(Mega Man VI)(NES)
- Rockman 3 - Return of Dr.Wily (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- Rockman 2 - God World (Complete)(Mega Man II)(NES)
- Rockman 3 - God World 2 (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- Rockman 4 - God World 3 (Complete)(Mega Man IV)(NES)
- Rockman 5 - God World 4 (Complete)(Mega Man V)(NES)
- Rockman 6 - God World 5 (Complete)(Mega Man VI)(NES)
- Rockman Cray 5 (Complete)(Mega Man VI)(NES)
- Rockman Cray 4 (Complete)(Mega Man V)(NES)
- Rockman Cray 3 (Complete)(Mega Man IV)(NES)
- Rockman Cray 2 (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- Mega Man III - Against The World (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- Rockman 3 - Deft (Complete)(Mega Man III)(NES)
- Rockman Cray (Complete)(Mega Man II)(NES)
New Translations Added to the Database
12 January 2014 8:13PM EST - Update by RHDNBot
This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net’s RHDNBot.
The following Translations have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):
- Final Fantasy IV (Korean)(Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Road Rash (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Tales of Phantasia (Korean)(Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Captain America and the Avengers (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- Track and Field (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- S.C.A.T.: Special Cybernetic Attack Team (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- Final Fantasy (Korean)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- The Adventures of Batman & Robin (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Final Fantasy III (Korean)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- Battletoads (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- The Flintstones (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Micro Machines Turbo Tournament ‘96 (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Football Kingdom: Touring Edition (English)(Unfinished)(PS2)
- Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone (Korean)(Fully Playable)(GBA)
- Kamaitachi no Yoru Advance (Korean)(Fully Playable)(GBA)
- Comix Zone (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- QuackShot (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(GEN)
- Tiny Toon Adventures (German)(Fully Playable)(NES)
- Mega Man X3 (Spanish)(Fully Playable)(SNES)
- Rudra no Hihou (Korean)(Fully Playable)(SNES)
Zoids - Apocalypse in English!!
12 January 2014 8:11PM EST - Update by MrRichard999
This article is to announce the 100% complete translation for Zoids - Apocalypse. This strategy game with live action battles is great whether playing on your own or against a second player. Play on the side of either the Guylos Empire or the Helic Republic to overtake your opponent and claim the victory for your homeland!
Tired of Dying Without a Chance of Survival? This Castlevania Hack is for You!
08 January 2014 12:57AM EST - Update by Megafield64
Castlevania Simplified 2.0 has been released! This hack was created specifically with gamers that struggle at difficult games in mind. No longer will players have to fear a relentless difficulty curve. While the game has been made easier than the original, there are still some challenging areas within the later parts of the game.
- Simon only takes 1 or 2 damage from most enemies.
- More porkchops are hidden throughout the levels.
- Hearts accumulate faster.
- There are hardly any bottomless pits.
- And more!
If there are any other classics anyone would love have a “Simplified” version of, by all means, drop me a line.
Pokemon Gold Beta/Alpha REVIVAL 1.3 IS OUT!
07 January 2014 6:00PM EST - Update by Chippy2000
Once again, the Revival of Pokemon Gold’s beta and alpha stages presses on, and to an extent of reviving the Safari Zone!
The Safari Zone has all the unused fleeing Pokemon, and many Pokemon you would see in the Red/Blue Safari Zone but is still having more Pokemon added. It’s even accessible!
This hack contains all but one Pokemon, the Japanese Jynx and has every Kanto Pokemon’s beta name. Every map is finished, and even a few unused things are re-used but there are still a few to be done that require implementing.
This hack is updated frequently, with 1.3 being the biggest not including 1.3b, 1.3b2 and 1.3SilentHills since they were betas/indevs.
The picture shown is the player’s edited sprite which is now a girl that is meant to be similar to the beta girl.
The Related URL is the Facebook Page for this ROM Hack where all the latest updates, help ads, bug announcements to warn others and everything to do with the game’s development are.
I hope you will enjoy this hack.
FF4kster v0.5 released!
07 January 2014 3:35PM EST - Update by pinkpuff
FF4kster, the all-in-one editor for Final Fantasy 4 has been updated yet again. This time, along with the usual array of bug fixes and minor improvements, there is an autobattle editor that allows you to change which battles are scripted as well as the scripts themselves. In addition, the program now contains a rudimentary map editor which allows you to edit the inner maps. The tile graphics have been blatantly ripped from FF4Tools, but if all goes well they will soon (hopefully by the next release) be dynamically read from the loaded ROM instead.
Several additional battle commands now have parameters that can be edited as well, including Steal, Boast, Cry, and even Fight!
The Year of Luigi Is Not Over! Dr. Luigi for NES Is Here!
05 January 2014 5:56PM EST - Update by Shugo
Nintendo wasn’t the only one who had this idea! Originally created (but not released) back in April and upgraded in response to the recent Wii U release of the same name, Dr. Luigi is here to continue The Year of Luigi into 2014.
Check out the cute little trailer below! Available in three versions. (Check the readme for differences.)
Glory of Heracles III version 1.1 patch is out!
04 January 2014 5:27AM EST - Update by Kay
If you haven’t played Glory of Heracles III yet, or are planning to replay it sometime, please check out our updated patch for this game. It’s a neat Dragon Quest clone set in Ancient Greek with an amazing story and some legendary plot twists.
So legendary in fact that it got the game’s writer Kazushige Nojima a job at Square as main writer for Final Fantasy VII and many Final Fantasy games onward. He had quite a lot of fans at Square and FFVII director Yoshinori Kitase even asked him to write a mystery plot like the one in Glory of Heracles III.
So if you’re a fan of FFVII you might want to check out this earlier take on some of the same themes. Or if you like Dragon Quest you might enjoy this for the oldschool gameplay. JRPG experts might spot references to early DQ, Mother/Earthbound and Final Fantasy IV. This title really has a special place in JRPG history both looking back at earlier titles in the genre and influencing so many games to come after it.
It is a fan and critics’ favorite even today in Japan. Hopefully with our translation it can get more recognition here in the West as well.
Triple Tech Arises as a Chrono Series Technical Reference
03 January 2014 9:55PM EST - Update by FaustWolf
In the works for over a year, Triple-Tech.org has gathered much of the fractured Chrono modding community’s notes into one in-depth wiki. The site’s goal is to become a thorough reference library for those interested in studying the inner workings of Chrono Trigger (SNES), Chrono Cross (PSX) and Radical Dreamers (SNES - Satellaview).
Triple Tech also offers a forum for in-depth discussions on everything from Chrono Trigger’s BRR samples to Chrono Cross’ model format. As an anti-spam measure, the Triple Tech forum requires registration to view the technical boards. What Triple-Tech *doesn’t* do is host patches — it’s strictly a learning environment focused on top-to-bottom analysis of these games.
Whether you’re a reverent Chrono fan with a technical bent or a budding modder who wants to see an SNES or PSX game dissected to the fullest extent, check it out!
Ponies invading my Megaman game? - Dr. Discord's Conquest Released!
03 January 2014 10:47AM EST - Update by RetiredBrony
Are you a fan of these characters? Or are you just looking for something new in your Mega Man game?
You’re sure to find a new adventure here! The game has been completely redesigned, and now features colorful ponies in place of Mega Man and the rest of the robot masters.
If you’re not a Mega Man player, don’t worry! You can still get a kick out of this one as the difficulty is nowhere near in comparison to the original games.